Skin.

It was late when their plane had landed, just past midnight.

And to say that Na'imah was nervous was an understatement.

The moment she sat down in her seat, her palms began to sweat for what she knew for sure would be an interesting four days.

It's been over five years since she has last stepped foot in Raleigh and to be back made her stomach feel funny.

Nothing but painful memories resided in this forsaken city for her and if she could burn the whole city to the ground, she would.

The entire twenty-hour flight she spent with her seven crackheads though, did at least put her mind at ease a little bit. When she wasn't asleep, they were making her smile and telling her stories just to hear her laugh. Not to mention JB refused to leave her side, asking if she was ok every few minutes.

She was thankful for all of them.

"Are you hungry?" JB questions as soon as he and Na'imah walk through their hotel room door. "They have 24-hour room service here," He informs her, watching her place her purse on the small grey couch.

Turning to face him, Na'imah smiled a bit as she eyed him, taken in his handsome features and his cute mini man bun. "I'm good baby, I promise," She reassured him for what seemed to be the fifth time since their plane had landed. She had eaten the dinner the flight attendants had prepared and whatever snacks the guys had packed but it was obvious her appetite wasn't fully there for obvious reasons.

JB wanted to protest but decided against it but come morning time, he was going to order a buffet-style breakfast and making her eat before she left their hotel room. "What time does your friend want you to meet her for your dress fitting and rehearsal?"

"Around 11:30ish. It should only take us a couple of hours," Na'imah answers as she removed her Nike slides. "Why? What do you and the guys have planned while I'm away?"

Crossing his arms across his chest, JB's gaze followed Na'imah's movement as she grabbed her suitcase and began looking through it while she sat on the couch in front of him. "I'm not sure. Everyone kind of has their own thing planned. I think I'll just chill here, maybe write some lyrics or catch up on some sleep until you get back,"

"You can come with me you know. It'll be better than sitting here the whole time," Na'imah offered, pausing briefly to look at him. "It'll just be us and Renee's close friends aka the bridesmaids and groomsmen."

"I know but I figured I'd let you have some alone time since you two haven't seen each other in a while. I don't want t-"

"Hush, you're coming with. I want you there with me," Na'imah quickly interjects, cutting JB's words short. "It'll make me feel better if you were," She adds, smiling softly at him before standing up with her pj's and body wash in one hand.

Holding his hands up in surrender, he chuckled lowly. "Whatever the queen wants, the queen gets," He playfully teases before rolling his suitcase towards the bedroom with Na'imah following close behind him.

"Are you joining me?" Na'imah quietly found herself asking JB, surprising both herself and him.

Pausing midway from unzipping his luggage, Jaebeom looked towards her with curious eyes. She was already testing him by wearing a pair of thin grey leggings that made the jiggle of her ass more evident with each step she took, now she was asking him this?

They had never taken a shower together before and although they may have begun to become more comfortable with each other sexually since their trip to Jeju Island, he was still hesitant of doing anything else.