Deep.

Jaebeom could admit that he's never been in love like this before.

Nor has fell for someone as fast as he did with Na'imah.

And he could also admit that if he was being honest, it scared him in some ways.

Although he's had the pleasure of being in a few serious relationships, none have compared to the one he was in now.

No other woman has managed to steal his heart in the manner that Na'imah has.

She never strayed far from his thoughts.

He even dreamed of her.

Although he knew there was no such thing as a perfect human being, to him, she was perfection.

She was an angel in disguise and no one could convince him otherwise.

However, he wondered if they were moving too fast. If what he felt was simply just lust? If this relationship he had was worth putting so much at risk?

Na'imah being the sweet person she was, he often thought of what the outcome would be when word got out that he was dating. Especially once his fans found out she wasn't an idol or someone who looked like him.

And while he knew she was strong considering everything she's been through, he didn't want her to deal with the type of disrespect he knew that would come.

In his eyes, Na'imah deserved nothing but happiness.

But how she made him feel made him nervous.

To love anyone has it's ups and downs and he knew love was never easy but with Na'imah, Jaebeom knew he would have to take his time and go at whatever pace that she decides to set.

He just hoped that she understood his intentions were pure.

Sitting back in his chair, his gaze settled on Na'imah's sleeping body on the couch that occupied his studio. He found himself admiring her beauty like he does every time she's in his presence. For him to pick out one thing he liked the most about her physically was a challenge. From her bronzed skin tone to her dark eyes to her colorful painted toes and the tattoos that graced her skin, he appreciated her from head to toe.

"You staring at her like that is both scary and cute at the same time," BamBam's voice suddenly spoke up, temporarily breaking Jaebeom's train of thought.

Without sparing BamBam a glance, a small smile spread across his face as his eyes lingered on her slightly parted lips. "Five months, that's all it took...am I crazy?" He voices out loud, needing to hear another opinion just to ease his wandering mind. Even if it wasn't coming from the best source. Jaeboem knew that he should be having this conversation with Mark or Jinyoung, two people who were more experienced in this thing called love. However, for now, BamBam would have to do.

"About what? Na'imah?" BamBam questions, looking back and forth between the two of them. "I think anyone with eyes could see that hyung. You make it painfully obvious she's yours," He replies while linking his fingers together and placing them under his chin.

"Besides that. I'm talking about her and me and this relationship that we have...I don't know, it's hard for me to explain," Licking his lips, Jaebeom shook his head, hating the fact that he was feeling like this.

With his eyebrows furrowed, BamBam eyed Jb curiously finding the way he was acting to be a bit off. Since he's known him, it was rare to see him so unsure of a situation. There wasn't much that Jb did that he wasn't sure of, even when dating but this...this was different. "Just say what's on your mind,"

Sighing, Jb ran a hand through his hair and look off towards the plaques that decorated the studio walls. "I never really felt like I had to protect a person's heart until I met her. The other relationshipsI've been in, I knew what my role was and how to play it. Knowing how to make them happy but...with Na'imah...it's just different. I want to be everything she needs not only because of how I feel towards her but also because of what she's endured..."