Intimacy.

Jeju Island was always the place that Na'imah has heard about but never had the pleasure of visiting.

So when JB had told her to pack an overnight bag, she was both nervous and excited about where he was taking her. When he said he that he wanted to take her somewhere special, her imagination ran wild but the last thing she was expecting was to board a plane for an hour and twenty-minute flight to the talked about the island.

Na'imah had figured with his face being so easily recognizable that his options were limited but she quickly realized that there were still so many places they could go to without being mobbed.

As soon as they retrieved their bags, JB had led them to a rental with keys already in hand. "Are you hungry?" He asked Na'imah once he slid into the driver's seat.

It was around ten in the morning, but she didn't much of an appetite for breakfast. "I only really have taste for fruit," She told him as he turned the ignition. With her stomach doing flipflops, distracting her with what JB had planned for them, she knew that she still needed to eat something.

"Nervous?" He observed, picking up on the little movements she made. It reminded him so much of the first time that they hung out, how she seemed not sure of what to do.

"Not at all," She lied, which he caught immediately, sending a small knowing grin in her direction.

"We've been alone before Na'imah, nothing will happen between us unless you want it to. I move at your pace, you know that." He reminds her, placing her hand on the manual gear shift before putting his on top of hers.

"I know, it's just...this is all so new to me, you know?" She reveals to him while he begins to drive, occasionally shifting gears.

"That's why we're here," He responds, giving her a quick glance. "So I can show and give you the things you deserve,"

Na'imah felt her cheeks warm from his words as she tried to put on a front like she wasn't highly infected, only to fail miserably when she met his gaze. "I really do appreciate you," She tells him, hoping that he could hear how sincere she was.

Though this was her first real attempt at having a relationship, JB had far succeeded at any expectations that she had. She didn't want to jinx things by saying that he was perfect, but she couldn't help but admire the way he treated her ever since the beginning. He's remained consisted, proving to her that he worth giving a chance to. Any doubt that she felt had disappeared with every moment that they had spent together.

Like now, today was his first free day after having his comeback with Yugyeom and he had chosen to spend it with her when he could've been doing something else instead. Even on days when his schedule was full, he always managed to contact her at least once when he had time. Things like that she took notice in and never took for granted.

"The feelings mutual," He winked before turning his attention back to the road. Na'imah's eyes lingered on his side profile, lingering on the way his teeth bit into his bottom lip as he focused on the slightly busy roads. Reaching out her hand, she brushed her fingers along his smooth cheek in which he turned to kiss while keeping his eyes on traffic.

"What exactly do you have planned for us?" She questioned once she sat back in her seat. With them only spending a day here, her mind wondered of all the activities to choose that the island had to offer. And since it was her first time here, she knew that JB would know all the good spots.

"Honestly, I really just wanted to spend the day showing you a few places, then ending it with dinner that I plan on cooking for you. Sounds good?"

Na'imah felt a sense of warmness fill her from head to toe as she tried to wrap her mind around just how amazing this man truly was. "Very," She smiled at him, relaxing back in her seat while JB took them to the nearest store for a few more supplies that he needed.