Official.

"Clearly something is on your mind, so speak." Na'imah voices, leaning against the counter as she looked towards the tall male standing not far from her.

The moment she stepped foot into work, she could feel the tension in the air. It's been like that for the last few weeks between her and Junsu and she just couldn't figure out why. To Na'imah it just seemed to happen from out of nowhere and that bothered her. She could admit that things haven't been quite the same after they had their little fling that didn't last because there simply wasn't anything there between them...but this was something entirely different.

"It won't last with him you know. His world and yours are two completely different things Na'imah. You can't possibly be this naive," Junsu chastised, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm well of aware of the difference, I just no longer care about them," All Na'imah could do was live in the moment and let things play out on its own. Doubting and a bunch of what-ifs wasn't going to get her anywhere.

"You should because it's a reality. He's an idol. Whatever it is you think you have with him is only temporary,"

"And you know this how?" Na'imah questioned, already knowing why he was saying this bullshit.

"You think someone like him who has girls practically throwing themselves at him daily would suddenly want something serious? Especially with someone li-"

"Like what?" She asked with sass, daring him to finish his sentence with what she knew he was going to say.

Junsu shook his head, lifting his hands in defense. "I wasn't going to say what you thought I was. You know me better than that,"

Na'imah scoffed, turning away him to look towards the store's entrance. "Why do you care anyway? You have a girl, remember?"

"I just don't want to see you getting hurt," He whispered, knowing that his response was only half truthful.

"I can handle myself," She muttered, refusing to look at him.

"Can you? Do you even know what you're getting yourself into? The hate you'll receive once or if it gets out what's going on between you two?"

"I could give a fuck less what anyone would think. They don't plan on running up." She shrugged, no longer in the mood to continue the conversation. Her day hasn't been a good one since she woke up this afternoon. She was feeling a headache rising up. She hadn't really heard from JB all day because of his busy scheduling and her monthly visitor finally decided to make itself known.

She was just all around highly irritated.

"Look, I'm ju-"

Quickly shaking her head, Na'imah faced him. "Just stop and tell me what this is really about. What is it? Jealousy?" She threw out, getting straight to the point.

Junsu licked his lips, shifting his gaze towards the floor. "Maybe,"

"Why? Between both of us, you have a way better chance at love than I do." Na'imah states, knowing that more than one factor played a part in her words.

"That's not true," He quickly denied, shaking his head in frustration.

"Let's not pretend as if you don't have options because we both know you have plenty," She retorted, placing her hands on her hips as she stared up at him. Junsu was by far one of the most handsome men she's ever seen since she's been in Korea, that much was made clear by the many women who would only come by the store when he was here just to ogle his ass.

"So what? People wanting me is different than me wanting them, Na'imah. You were the one I wanted," He argued back, stating what he thought she should've realized. His dark eyes bored into her own, wishing she would understand where he was coming from.