Rumors.

"Fuck me." Na'imah breathed out as she scrolled down her phone. Briefly reading another goofy ass article about her. She couldn't understand people's curiosity about her. Not to mention the way they overexaggerated her story.

Now her entire past was out there for everyone to read. She had been sick to her stomach once she stepped foot back into South Korea.

Every turn Na'imah made there was a random person with a camera in her face. Not to mention the questions they would throw out at her. To say she was annoyed was an understatement.

She liked when she was unknown. She liked her privacy. Now, all of that seemed to be out the window and wasn't going away anytime soon.

"Stop looking at it. You will only get irritated the more you do. Trust me."

Glancing up from where she lay on the bed, Na'imah met a pair of dark eyes staring back at her. "I can't help it. I'm not used to seeing my face going around on the internet, much less on TV." She expresses, tossing her phone to the side. Running her hands down her face, she let out a deep breath before facepalming the mattress.

"I get it, believe me. It was odd seeing my own face everywhere from magazines to billboards all across Korea when we first debuted. It was like I was living in a fantasy world. After a while though, you will become used to it and hope they'll get a good photo of you instead. The media can be ruthless sometimes." Jaebeom expresses, giving Na'imah a warm smile of encouragement.

"I'm sorry I got you into this. I knew the day would come when the world would find out about you but I didn't know it would be so soon." He apologizes, placing his laptop next to him. "But for what it matters, I'm happy to tell the world you're mine...if you still want that I mean."

Lifting up her head, Na'imah met his eyes once more. "JB, I will always be yours. What happened between us didn't make me love you less. We had a fight. We broke up. Then we made up. Shit happens." She tells him reassuringly. "However, you still owe me a few more dates and a couple more dozen of roses though."

"No Na'imah, I owe you so much more. I hurt you when I said I wouldn't and that's on me. I will spend every day making up for that. I promise you." JB vowed before standing up and walking towards his bed.

"I know and I look forward to it but having you back means a lot to me. It really felt like I lost part of me when you left. I don't care what time it is, if you need to talk to me about anything, please contact me. I'm here for you no matter what it is. Please know that." Na'imah urges, lifting herself up until she sat on her knees when he got closer to her.

"Of course. Yo-" JB began to talk only to be swiftly cut off by the sound of his phone going off like crazy. "Hold on." He says to Na'imah as he picked up his phone to see a few different notifications hit his phone all at once. Before he had the chance to open one, Jinyoung's name instantly began to flash across his screen. "Yes?"

"Turn on the entertainment news now!" Jinyoung yells out, catching Na'imah's attention.

"What's wrong?" She questions, searching Jaebem's face for answers.

"I have no idea." JB replies, looking around for his remote to turn on the tv. Finding it on his dresser, he turned it on and quickly flipped through the channels until he landed on the one he was looking for. "What is going on?"

"Just watch the damn tv. This isn't good." Jinyoung hissed, sounding every bit of stress.

"Alright, alright, I'm watching..." JB informs him as he and Na'imah watched as the hosts mentioned his name and a name Na'imah wasn't familiar with while showcasing a picture of JB walking side by side with a woman who wasn't her in what seemed like a park, then another photo of the two at dinner then walking out afterward. "Fuck!"