Distance.

It was just past eleven when they all got a break from rehearsing.

Wiping his sweaty face with a towel, he grabbed a bottle of water and settled on the cool floor with his back resting against the floor to ceiling mirrors. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, temporarily blocking out the noises around just for a few seconds. A headache was beginning to creep up, making him wish that he was somewhere in his bed or at his studio than here.

They've been at it since four and he was hoping the choreographer would call it quits soon.

His mind has barely been able to focus on the task at hand, and though he had a few slip-ups, he noticed he wasn't as focused as he wished he was.

But of course, he knew the reason behind his distractions, her.

It's been over a week since Jaebum has last seen or heard from her since she spent the night. When he had awoken the next day, it was to an empty bed. He figured that Na'imah had woken up before him and left and he couldn't front like that didn't bother him.

She left no note or even a text message telling him anything. While he knew that she wasn't obligated to, he would've felt better knowing that she was all right.

Whenever he called, she didn't answer and his messages going unread. Jaebum begins to wonder if he had pushed her too much when he truly didn't mean to. He had to force himself not to pop up at her job for the simple fact he didn't want to seem desperate but damn did he wish he would just let her know that she was ok at least. He felt like he deserved that much at least.

He almost questioned himself as to why he was so bothered but if he was truly being honest with himself, he already knew the answer.

Shaking his head a bit, he ran a hand through his wet hair just as he felt someone sit next to him. "Hyung..."

Glancing to his side, his eyes found Yugyeom staring at him curiously. "I'm fine." He replied, already knowing that was what he was going to ask.

"Liar." Yugyeom retorted back instantly. "You suck at hiding your emotions, especially on your face." Everyone could see as clear as day that something was up with their leader. His head has been in his phone all day, he's been more distant than usual, barely acknowledging anyone.

Jaebum took a sip of water, not really being in the mood to discuss his problems. He wanted to push his feelings to the side and focus on something else but no matter how hard he tried, his thoughts always went back to Na'imah.

Why did he want her so badly?

"I'll get over it, just give me time." He reassured Yugyeom just as Jinyoung joined in their small circle.

"That won't happen any time soon," Jinyoung commented, eyeing JB closely. "We've been around you long enough to know how you act and respond to things JB."

The last time their leader was so distant like this was after his last break up and that was over a year ago. However, this time, things were different.

"Can I ask you something?" Jinyoung's tone took on a hint of seriousness as JB nodded his head. "Are you falling for her?"

Focusing his attention on the silver ring on his pointing finger, JB thought over Jinyoung's question, one that he even began to ask himself. "I...don't know," The hesitation in his voice didn't go unnoticed. Not even he was so sure of his answer.

"Are you saying that because you truly don't know or because you're scared?" Mark questioned from seemingly out of nowhere. Leaning against the mirrors with his arms folded beside JB, he held a knowing grin on his face.