Friendship.

"Why are you two looking at me like that?" Na'imah protests, smoothing down her dress for what felt like the tenth time. "Is it my dress? I tried to find a grey one but I had no luc-"

"Believe me noona, the dress is perfect...and so is everything else," Bambam interjects, cutting both her words and worries short. "In fact I'm sure Jaebeom would kill us if he saw you in it," He adds, sending a knowing look in Yugyeom's direction.

The poor boy didn't know what to look at as all three stood in the elevator, waiting for it to make it to the first floor. "Are you okay Yugi?" Na'imah questions sensing just how nervous he was, finding it both cute and a bit comical.

Rubbing the back of his neck, Yugyeom finally looked toward Na'imah, allowing his eyes to fully take her in. "Yes, noona, just a bit nervous,"

Na'imah hummed in response. "I see. Is it because of me?" She teased, taking a step closer to him.

Yugyeom's eyes grew wide as her sweet perfume surrounded him. "Just a little," He lied as she and Bambam shared a look. "I just don't want hyung to strangle me is all," He confesses, letting out a light laugh.

Na'imah's face scrunched up at hearing this. "Why would he do that?" She questioned genuinely confused.

"Do you see yourself right now?" Bambam grins, looking Na'imah up and down. The white mini dress hugged every curve perfectly, showcasing her tattoos that caught their attention immediately. She wore cute transparent heels that revealed her white-painted toenails and wore her hair in soft curls that framed her light makeup-adorned face just right.

She looked stunning.

"What? I think I look cute,"

Bambam shook his head. "Cute is what you call puppies. You noona...you, are fine as hell. Respectfully,"

"Boy please," Na'imah laughs, hooking her arm with Yugyeom. "Tell me about this restaurant you guys found?" She asks curiously just as the elevator doors binged open.

"We figured that you probably missed the food from here when you left, so we found this upscale soul food place we figured you'd like," BamBam explains as the trio made their way towards an SUV that was waiting on them. "I had placed reservations yesterday for a private table just for us," He finishes, stepping beside the driver who held the door open.

"After you," Yugyeom says, helping Na'imah into the SUV before sliding in beside her.

In seconds, BamBam slid in from the other side, leaving her in the middle. A place she was going to be for the rest of the night.

"Are you guys sure? I would've been fine eating somewhere you guys prefer as well," Na'imah told them, hoping they didn't just choose a place for her sake. "Have you guys ever had authentic soul food before?" She asked curiously, eyeing them both.

"Honestly? Not really. I mean besides the typically fried chicken, that's about it I think?" BamBam replied, tapping his chin in thought. And for a minute, Na'imah just stared at him. Not because of his answer but because at that moment, she couldn't help but admire how unreal he looked. Both him and Yugyeom. They both looked as if they weren't quite real.

Almost perfect.

"What? Is there something on my face?" BamBam questions once he noticed Na'imah staring at him with a small smile on her face. "Oh I see, you've finally fallen for me haven't you noona?" He purred, giving Na'imah a quick wink in satisfaction.

Na'imah chuckled lowly with the shake of her hand. "Maybe but I am curious. Are you guys ever ugly?" She boldly blurts out, looking back and forth at both of them. Waiting for a legit answer. "Because whenever I see you guys, especially JB, you all always look so....good. It's fascinating,"