Not this way~19

Trigger warning this book does contain event, words, and thoughts that can be triggering. It also has sexual events and talked about r*pe and su**idal events.
———————————————————————————
I don't know how to leave. Okay that sounds dumb, but I don't know how it's going to go down. Are the police gonna come and arrest him, am I just gonna leave like last time, or are they going to come take me away? This is too much for me to think about right now. Now that I have the twins I need to leave sooner rather than later. I'm getting a headache already. I'll just text the boys later today or FaceTime Iz and talk to them.

Can he use the bathroom any faster I have to pee sooooo bad. I feel like my bladder is just going to burst and I'm gonna pee all over the place. He would probably make me get on my hands and knees and scrub the floor if I did that.

I think I'll make Jajangmyeon to eat tonight. I wonder if the girls will like that. What if they're allergic to something? I don't think they are,not that it really mattered to Izekal. It was probably terrible having to live like that at a young age. That's another reason I wanted to get Izome away from this house. I'll do the same for these girls. It should only take about 40-50 minutes to cook the food and the side dishes.

Jesus Christ I have to pee so bad. Thinking about that was not helping me at all.

At this point I'm crossing my legs tightly and about to do the pee dance. I waddled to the door and knocked a little harder than I wanted to.

"What"

"Please David I need to use the bathroom really really badly."

"Use the other one"

"Um Summer and Winter are in there taking a bath"

"Okay? Why can't you just close the curtain and use the bathroom"

"Um because that's a little weird David they aren't my biological children and I don't think they would feel comfortable"

"They don't even understand anything. Just go"

"Please David I want to use this bathroom"

"GO NOW"

I could hear him get up and the toilet flush. I started waddling to the bathroom where the twins were. He turned the sink on and before I could even leave the room he opened the door.

"Use it since you whined like a bitch to go"

I kept my head down and waddled to the bathroom. Just as I passed him, he stuck his foot out and tripped me. I face first without having time to get my hands ready to catch me. He just laughed and laughed on the way out of the room.

What is this high school where people would bully and trip the little petite girl.

I rushed to the toilet and did my business. The relief I felt was unmatched. I feel like I lost 10lb of just pee weight. I flushed and washed my hands quickly so I could get the girls ready for bed. This would be a perfect time to text the boys also. David was in the living room watching tv. So I went into Iz's old room to get some night clothes for the girls.

They didn't have the nicest clothes nothing too pretty and fit for twin girls. I grabbed their pjs and set them on the bed. I'm guessing they aren't potty trained for night time. So I would have to find some pampers to put on them. They were small enough to that they should be able to fit Iz's old ones. After everything was laid out for them I went to the bathroom to dry them off. They look adorable wrapped up in a towel waddling around to their room. Not cute as in a pedo way but like a mother cute and adorable. They put their pjs on by themselves and went and sat at the table. Though the table was a little to high for them they still sat silently and waited. Do we even have all the ingredients for Jajangmyeon. I looked through the refrigerator and cabinets. Of course we don't have everything. So what should I make with what we have. I can make meatloaf and mash potatoes with gravy. The girls should be able to eat that.

When I was done cooking a plates everyone's food. The girls eyes grew wide when I gave them a full plate. It was sad. The fact they probably haven't had a full meal like this since their mom died. Poor babies I just want to wrap them in my arms and protect them from everything.

"David the food is done"

No response.

"David come eat"

I had already sat down with the girls and started to eat. He would probably get mad but it's his own fault I'm calling him to the meal and he isn't coming.

"David?"

I wiped my mouth with the napkin and pushed my chair back.

"David are you okay?"

Oh I hope he's dead. Please be dead. Actually he'd probably haunt me.

Slowly I walked in front of him. I couldn't stop the gasp that came from my mouth. My eyes grew wide and I stumbled back.

"What the fuck!" I screamed.

When did this happen? Why did it happen? What the hell was going on? I was gone maybe 10 minutes to get the girls dried and put in pjs. So how the hell did this happen. Okay okay what do I do. What do I do. Do I call someone? Will he get mad? Who do I call? Maybe I'm just overreacting. Maybe he's just sleeping. Yeah he's just sleeping. It's okay Iliza he's just sleeping you're so silly. Haha he's just sleeping.

I let out a nervous chuckle. There were needles all over the coffee table. Like he was shooting up drugs. I walked to him and shook his body.

"David wake up"

"David"

"This isn't funny wake up"

No he's not dead. No that's not fair. No no no he's not dead. No. He didn't even get punished for what he did.

I paced back and forth in the living room. He was doing drugs I could tell. Most of the needles are empty. Maybe, maybe he's not dead.

*(Iliza is now having a conversation in her head with herself.)

-Call someone Iliza.
-I'll call someone. Yeah I-I'll call umm. I'll call. I'll call Eric.
-No Iliza are you stupid.
-He can already see on the cameras and hear everything. If they're even watching like they're supposed to be.
-Call Jong.
-O-o-okay I'll call him.

*(Conversation over)

Ring
Ring ring
Ring

"Come on pick up Jong please pickup"

Rin-

"Hello"

————————             ————————       —————
Hehehe so we meet again. I'm having a good day today. I went to the shop and got some snacky snacks. So while I was eating this bomb burrito that my mom made me I thought "Why not finish they chapter".
Yes I know it's short I'm couldn't find much to add to what I had in January so I was like "Don't add anything just upload what you have".
So I did that and it just so happen to end on a cliffhanger *debby Ryan ear tuck* lmaoo sorry guys.
I hope you all have a good day and enjoy your self. I love you all and I'm proud of you. You're amazing and beautiful( even the boys can be beautiful ). Be who you want to be and follow your dreams to the end. If you think no one supports you or is proud of you know that I am. I value each and every one of you. I will leave you guys with this quote I read today:

"i know it's hard
believe me
I know it feels like
tomorrow will never come
and today will be the most
difficult day to get through
but I swear you will get through
the hurt will pass
as it always does
if you give it time and
let it so let it
go
slowly
like a broken promise
let it go"