Sooner or Later ~21

Jong's POV

When she woke up she started crying all over again. I just stayed there holding her because I know she needs it, and I wish someone would have did this for me. There would be times in between her crying that she would just completely stop and everything would be silent. She was thinking and trying to analyze the situation. Her thoughts would wonder and her breathing would slow into small hiccups. I sat there and rubbed her back hoping she would fall asleep, but knowing she would probably have nightmares still. Slowly and quietly she would start crying again, but this time it was softly. She probably thinks she's annoying or a bother but she's not. I let her cry everything out last night then when she went to sleep I stayed there, and even when I had to use the bathroom I stayed there. We stayed in her room the next day and she wouldn't eat anything or move. She just laid there in my arms until she fell asleep later that night. At some point in the night she woke up looking around the room to see where she was. She just looked so lost now and it broke my heart.

"Jong?"

"I'm right here" I tapped her arm so she could feel me.

"Are you okay? Are you hungry or do you need me to get you something?"

She's always thinking about others even when her world is in complete chaos.

"No I don't need you to get up and get anything just stay here. I'm going to go to the bathroom quickly and I'll be back. If you need anything Eric is outside in the living room."

"I might go get something to eat. Do you want anything"

"What do you want to eat I'll go get it for you"

"I want to go get it"

"No I'll go get it what do you want to eat"

"I want to go please let me get it"

"We can go together"

"Okay"

I know she's capable of getting it herself but I don't want her going anywhere alone. She would easily hurt herself or something could happen. She also shouldn't be driving after the nights she's had.

"Can we get jack in the box?"

"Anything you want you can have."

She put on some pajama pants and a sweater with her crocs and headed for the truck. Now that she had the twins she would probably need to get a family car. I'll have to talk to her about that later. I quickly went to the bathroom and grabbed my wallet. The ride to Jack in the Box was quick and silent the only thing you could hear was the radio playing music. I already knew Lawrence and Eric would want something to eat. We order everyone's food and silently rode back to the house.

"Boys the food is here" Iliza's beautiful voice called out. Like little kids Lawrence and Eric were at the table waiting for their food. She handed them their food and the quickly got to eating.

"You might want to slow down it would be a shame if you choked on your food" I taunted. They both looked up at me and slowed down.

Iliza sat down and slowly started eating her food. I'm glad that she's eating and it seems she wants her life to go back to normal, but I don't want her to rush it. If she rushes it she'll never really be okay. One day she'll be okay and I look forward to all the days until then. As much as I want her to go back to her old self I know it's not going to be like that. She just needs stability and someone to be there for her, but also someone who knows how to give her the space she needs. I want her to look at this situation and feel like the strongest woman alive, and for her to have health habits after. I don't want her to feel like she's less of a person or turn to drugs, sex, or alcohol.

"Where are the babies?"

"They are with your mom and dad" Eric explained.

"I miss my son. But I don't want to bring just him here and leave the twins alone. I don't think it would be fair" She looked sad and lost again.

"We could have them all come over for a while or you could go see them tomorrow or whenever you're up to it" I suggested. I don't want her overwhelmed but maybe they'll take her minded off everything.

"Can we bring them here tomorrow?"

"You don't have to ask Iliza they are yours, you can have them over whenever just call your mom to bring them"

She nodded her head to me and the Eric started a conversation with her about Izome. After we finished eating we all went to the living room to watch a movie and relax. Iliza is the one who suggested the movie and no one opposed to the idea. Halfway through the movie Iliza fell asleep on the couch. We watched 3 other movies before she woke up. She just sat up and watched the movie not saying anything.