Lets-a-go ~11

Trigger warning this book does contain event, words, and thoughts that can be triggering. It also has sexual events and talked about r*pe and su**idal events.
——————————————————————————-
IZA'S POV
After my shower I went and woke Iz up who was...sleeping above Eric's head. Weird but I'm not going to question it. I gave Iz a bath and got him dressed for the day.

"Hey Eric" he turned to me putting his shirt on.

"Yeah"

"I was talking with Jong a little the other morning and he told me he really doesn't sleep. I mean that's a concern but he said he understands what I'm going through. I mean you've known him for a long time so I just wanted to ask you." He let out a long sigh.

"Iza I don't think i shoul-"

"Should I ask him or talk to him about it or should I just leave it alone. Its none of my business but its concerning. I would never ask you what happened I want to hear it from him..the direct source."

He let out another sigh. I know I told myself I was gonna leave it alone and let him come up to me but it just bothered me.

"Jong doesn't open up easy so let him come to you and you guys both open up."

"Okay thank you." He walked out into the living room with everyone else.

If he wanted to tell me then he should do it on his own terms. I shouldn't push him to do anything. Why did I even care this much it's not like he even liked me. He was rude most of the time. I mean Eric always told me his childhood was hard and that I should give him time. I'm trying to be patient with him a really am, but a part of me just wants to be able to talk to him about anything and everything. To be open about everything like I am with Carse..okay maybe not entirely like I am with Carse. But I want to get to know him. He seems like he is a great guy just a little standoffish and scary.

"IZA" I turned around as quickly as I could almost falling. My brothers Youngwoo and Christian were standing there looking concerned.

"Y-yeah"

"Are you okay we've been calling your name for like 3 minutes and you wouldn't answer." Christian looked around at my face.

"I'm good just thinking a lot" I let out a nervous laugh. They didn't seem to believe what I was saying but let it go..for now it never seemed to last long. Soon they would be back questioning me about what I'm thinking about.

"Finish doing whatever your doing then come outside we are leaving. Starting the plan today." I nodded my head and they turned to leave.

Right the plan. I am supposed to talk to David and pretend to get back with him, but I'm not taking Iz with me. Iz is "at my parents house" in Arizona which he really isn't. I'm supposed to stay with him and get info. Learn what he's been doing since I left him, if he has new friends, and if they are a threat to my family. Then when they get all the information that they need and find his weak point they are going to get rid of him. Which I will gladly help them do if it means this nightmare is all over. I can't mess this up or back out this is my only chance. I'm keeping Iz and everyone I love safe from him and if it means getting blood on my hands then so be it.

I left the house with joy. This is going to be over once and for all. I only need to get a little bit of information and he'll be gone forever. I had a massive grin on my face and nothing could take it off. The whole car ride to his house I thought of the different ways to just get rid of him. I was so done with having to look over my shoulder and change my day to day life to be away from him. I was done with feeling sorry for myself and being a victim. Iz would have a normal life. I would have a normal life. Free and happy with not a care in the world. I loved this new found confidence I had it made me feel...powerful. Like I could do anything I wanted and no one could stop me.