His Story ~9

Trigger warning this book does contain event, words, and thoughts that can be triggering. It also has sexual events and talked about r*pe and su**idal events.
——————————————————————————-
That night my parents slept in my guest room, Christian and Youngwoo on the floor in the living room. Carse slept in my bed with me, it wasn't weird for us we used to do it all the time when we were younger. My aunts, uncles, and cousins stayed at Jong's house. Jong slept on the floor in my room and Eric curled up on Iz's bed with Iz even though he barely fit. We had came up with some plans and Jong's brother who I found out was a hacker,was trying to find David and  track him.

I never thought this would happen that I would really get rid of him. Now I am, it's crazy what can happen in a matter of seconds and minutes. I keep thinking if none of this would have happened to me I wouldn't have met Eric and Jong. If David was good to me and never abused me I wouldn't have met them, and I would have my baby. A part of me wishes that my life could have been easy like that but another part is somewhat glad it isn't. I got to meet some amazing people and hopeful more to come.

I was laying on my side with Carse next to me on his stomach and his arm above my head. He was sleeping peacefully which is something I'm glad he could do. I wish I could sleep like him, relaxed without many worries. I hardly ever slept these days and when I did I woke up crying from the nightmares. Nonetheless I had to at least try to go to sleep, Carse knows and can tell when I've slept. He knows about the nightmares maybe that's why he wanted to sleep in my room. So I closed my eyes and emptied my head of thoughts and slept.

JONG'S POV

It's about 3 in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I could tell Carse and Iza were sleeping by their breathing. It took Iza forever to fall asleep almost like she didn't want to. I don't understand how someone could treat someone they claim to love they way he treated her. I would kill him with my own hands if I ever saw him. How could he do that to someone so kind and beautiful inside and out. My thoughts wondered on about her and everything about her. When I heard this faint cry. I sat up and looked around for the bed. It was Iza she was crying and shaking hard. I didn't know what to do so I tried to wake her up. I shook her softly and she backed away from my touch.

"Hey. Iza wake up. Iza you have to wake up." I shook her harder and she finally woke up and shot up into a sitting position. I backed up so I didn't scare her, but she reached out for me. I slowly and hesitantly walked over to her wrapping my arms around her. I rubbed circle on her back and arms.

Once I couldn't stand for any longer I pulled her onto the floor with me sitting her in my lap. She rested her head on my chest and slowly went back to sleep. She looked even better when she was sleeping, so peaceful looking. I knew better than that though her sleep was probably filled with nightmares like mine. Though our situations weren't the same and our childhoods were different didn't mean anything. She's been lucky in life until now. She had the complete opposite childhood of mine, I could tell by how loving and close her family is.

Mine wasn't like that, my mother hated me after my father left her and took my brother. When I was 15 I ran away from home and went to live with him. It was hard his new wife didn't like me and her daughter,Jackie, wasn't very open to me. His wife would always tell my father to send me back with my mother, who had probably overdosed or killed herself by then. My father wouldn't send me back though and she hated that I was there, and that my brother and I had more of his attention. They argued all the time about everything she would always nag him about little stuff. Finally he got tired and she had hit him again, his anger got the best of him, and he hit her back. No matter how many times she hit and yelled at him, he never put his hands on her. But everybody has a breaking point and that was his. Now he didn't hit her hard nor did he leave a mark on her but it was enough to stun her. She tried to file a police report on him telling the police that he was abusive and tried to kill her, but the report was thrown out when my brother, Jackie, and I told them what really happened. Jackie was scared at first but she eventually told them and suprised all of us when she told them that her mother would abuse her too. The mother was taken to prison and my dad got to keep Jackie. I don't talk to her much but my brother does. Later in my middle school years I met Eric he was annoying but my best friend nonetheless, and we've been best friends ever since then.

Then I got with my last girlfriend who was terrible and a downright stupid slut. She had cheated on me multiple times throughout 5 years with over hundreds of men and even women. I'm surprised she doesn't have an STD more so I'm surprised I don't have an STD from her. I caught her and she tried so hard to tell me it was a mistake. I had put up with her nagging, complaining, and manipulation for 5 years. 5 YEARS WASTED all for some dumb little girl to go and cheat.

Then I met Iza and honestly at first I really didn't like her due to my accident, but I just can't get her out of my head. I can't let her know that I like her, she probably doesn't feel the same anyway as she's closer with Eric. Looking down at her I'm glad I crashed and met her. She's brought so much light into my darkness. I always hoped something more would happen between us maybe if I wasn't so mean all the time. I'm trying to be nicer and open up more to her and it's hard because I'm just not nice EVER. I'll get there and one day in a long time I'll tell her how I really feel and pray she feels the same. For now I'm going to try and sleep in this awkwardly comfortable position. Iza slept in my arms and Carse slept on the bed right now everything was perfect. In the morning it was going to be hell.

Posted by Youngwoo Tagged Christian

Posted by Youngwoo
Tagged Christian.
Caption: dprian's Iron 🐴 🖤