His First Warning ~12

Trigger warning this book does contain event, words, and thoughts that can be triggering. It also has sexual events and talked about r*pe and su**idal events.
——————————————————————————-
Now is my chance. He's still sleep on the couch, and he's a deep sleeper so this will work. I slowly get up from laying on his lap and grab the bag that I brought. Kain and Thayne had put different cameras and listening devices. I go into the bedroom and close the door. I setup 3 cameras in the bedroom just like the boys taught me. I finished putting up the last of the devices in all the rooms. In the end I had 3 cameras and 2 listening device in the bedroom, 2 cameras and 2 listening device the kitchen, 3 cameras and 2 listening device in the living room, and the last 2 cameras and last listening device in the study. The whole time I made sure that David was sleep, he only woke up once to go to the bathroom then went back to sleep. I pulled out my phone and texted Kain.

IZA

I'm done setting up everything so you should be able to see and hear everything.

KAIN

Yeah I'm looking at all the cameras. Good job you can take off the wires now so he won't get suspicious of you not changing clothes. But make some noise so I can make sure the listening devices are working.

I walked into every room that had the device and clapped my hands waiting for a text from Kain to tell me that he could hear me.

KAIN

Everything's good. Make sure you delete all the messages in case he ever goes through your phone while you're sleep. You don't have to delete our contacts I'll get Thayne to hide those on your phone. We would hide your messages but it doesn't work all the time. We'll be in touch.

IZA

Better safe than sorry. I'll talk to y'all later.

I deleted my messages and when I went to my contact all but my parents, some friends, and David's were deleted.

"Who are you texting" I didn't even hear him get up. I put on a fake smile and turned towards him.

"No one babe" I put my arms around his neck,but he didn't put his arms around my waist like he usually did.

"Let me see your phone." Oh my goodness here we go he doesn't trust me.

"No. Why do you want it." Most people might ask why I said no. Just because I'm on a mission doesn't mean I'm going to bow down and do everything he wants.

"Give.me.your.phone." He was getting mad.

"You don't trust me." I put on the saddest face I could muster up, but I handed him my phone. He looked through my phone and handed it back to me seeming satisfied.

"Next time I tell you to give you your phone you give it to me the first time I ask. Do you understand me." Seriously with this he never changes no matter how many times he says he will. I accidentally let out a loud scoff. He turned around and slapped me hard, making me fall to the floor.

"I guess you don't understand I guess I'll have to remind you how this house works." I held my face and scooted back into the cabinet. He grabbed my leg and dragged me towards him.

"N-no I understand. No I understand you don't need to do anything I understand." He smirked and walked back into the livingroom.

"And I want some food NOW I'm starving." He yelled from the couch.

I slowly got up from the floor and started making him food. My face felt like it was on fire, but I finished making his food and grabbed a cold towel to put on my face. I went and laid in the bed with the towel on my face when my phone rang. It was a facetime call from Carse. When I answered he was with Jong, Eric, Kain, Thayne, and my brothers they all looked concerned and pissed off.

"Look guys I'm fine it's not that bad. It just stings I'm fine."

"Are you serious! YOU'RE FINE?. NO YOU AREN'T FINE. I knew I shouldn't have let you go back. When I get my hands on him I swear I'll-"

"Carse calm down. Please. I knew the risk of coming back here. He's never going to change no matter if I came back or not." Kain and Thayne moved from the phone and went back to looking at the cameras.

"Iza PLEASE be careful. We love you" Christian plead and all the guys shook their head agreeing.

"I love you guys too. Don't worry about me or him. He'll be dead before you guys can even rescue me." They all gave me a serious face.

"Hang up he's on his way to the room" Kain told us.

"Bye guys"

"Bye. Be careful." They all said. Not even a minute later he walked into the room.

"Get up" I stood up as fast as I could, and just stared at him. He looked at my face where the towel was.

"Next time you need to listen. I hate having to do this to you, but I do it because I love you." Who says that to someone. I'm not some kid that he can punish when he wants to.

"I'm sorry. I'll be better next time." He pulled me into his chest and we just stood there.