Part 2

Cristina
We hit the ground. The plane actually crashed. I could use some more alcohol right about now. Where is everyone? What if they're all dead and I'm alone out here? No there's no way.
"Meredith! Alex! Anyone!! Little Grey!!!" I start yelling for people frantically. I get no answer complete silence other than the cracking coming from the plane. I hear someone walking either that or an animal coming to kill me. I grab a giant stick ready to attack whatever it is. Mark comes stumbling out and I hit him.
"Omg Mark! Sorry- I uh thought you were an animal"

Mark
"Cristina what the fuck! Do you know where Lexie is?"
"Oh you've got to be kidding me, you might as well just tell her you love.. I mean after all we're going to die out here- ya know I drank all the mini alcohols on the planes so we don't even have that" she starts to ramble, I feel like I'm standing around with Big Grey not the bitchy cardio god in the making.
"Yang are you done? We have to find the others" I start looking around there's nothing but forest.
"We should get supplies from the plane before we go walking around"
I don't answer her I just head to the plane. I don't think the pilot alive considering the whole front of the planes crushed, almost flat.
Yang starts grabbing waters and putting them in a backpack. I starts going through luggage. I find a first aid kit in Lexie's bag. I also find some first aid items in Arizona's bag. After me and Yang collect waters, oxygen from the plane, the planes first aid kit, and the other two first aid kits we found.
Walking.
Walking.
Walking.
"We've been walking forever" Yang starts to complain.
"Isn't your person some where out here? Don't you want to find her? If you do complaining won't help" I'm starting to doubt anyone's alive other than us.
Then I see someone. Well not really someone anymore.

Cristina
"Is that Owen?" I point at part of the plane my hand trembling, my legs betraying me. I wobble to the ground sitting. The only other person we have found so far is under that plane. He's dead I know he is. The only way we even knows it's him is because part of him is sticking out from the plane. I slowly go over to him. His skin is ice cold. I feel as if his skin has just burned my hand. The feeling of his cool skin is burned into my memory. I close his eyes and give him a gentle kiss on his head before walking away.
"Mark! Come on let's go! Are you just going to stand there! The others could be dying and they need us so come on!" I yell at Mark. He just standing there.
"Cristina you can stay at the 'camp' I'll go look for people"
"Mark I'm fine let's go! I'm not going to camp to sit and cry about my dead husband I don't have tome for that and neither does anyone, if they have a hope in hell at surviving this!" He finally begins walking behind me.
"Meredith! Lexie!! Alex!!!" I yell again still no answer not even rustling. Complete silence. It's starting to scare me, complete silence. How can that be? There are 5 people we still haven't found.
"Ya know there are more people than Meredith, Lexie, and Alex right? What's about Derek and Arizona?"
"Shut up I'm calling the people I know aren't dead, Meredith Grey doesn't do death and Alex is too much of a bitch to be killed by a plane and Lexie she's a Grey too so she doesn't die"
"Wanna bet" he says, at first I don't think he's serious, but I look at his face he's serious. He wants to bet.
"Sure I know I'll win, I bet the first people we find ALIVE will be the Greys and Alex, Arizona will have either given up because she's too perky for this or she's like Owen and the plane chose for her and Derek i don't know I watched him get sucked out of the plane so I'm pretty confident"
"200?"
"Sure I'm going to win, do you even have money? I better not have to wait till we get out of this forest.. when I win the bet I want my money.."
"I always have cash not that it's helps out here but if you win I'll give you the 200 not that you're going to win"
"Yeah whatever, I'm going to win"
"It's getting dark we need to get back to camp"
"We can't I have a bet to win and to do that I need 3 surgeons alive"
"Yang come on if you want to stay alive through the night we need to go to camp it's getting cold"
"Alright fine"

With that they walked back to camp and set up a small fire. They tried to sleep to no avail. Hopefully the search goes better tomorrow.
------------------------
The betting might seem insensitive and it probably is, but what else do they have to do? Cry yeah no we ain't got time for that. Who do you thinks winning the bet?