Part 6

"Mer you can stay here, I'll go look for the others" Alex says hoping that Mer will stay here although he doubts it. He knows she should be bed rest. Alex doesn't want her to over work her body especially since they are down to one water bottle.
"Alex I'm going with you I'm fine, I stopped bleeding a couple hours ago" She says finishing changing her scrubs and grabbing her bag.
"Plus your legs all messed up, Are you sure you don't want me to look for the others?"
"No Mer we'll just go together" Alex says beginning to walk around the woods.
-
"Cristina! Mark! Lexie!-"
"DEREK!!!"
"Meredith you screamed right into my ear!"
"Sorry, we need to take break soon"
Alex gets concerned and looks back at her pale stumbling figure.
"Meredith we can take a break" he says helping her down to the ground the best he can.
She's swaying and pale.
"Here Mer" Alex says offering her the open water bottle.
"No Alex I'm fine, we only have one bottle, we should save it... who knows how far the others are or how long we'll be stuck out here"
"Meredith we will find the others soon and you need to drink this water you lost a lot of-" Alex says before Meredith cuts him off.
"Blood I know I get it Alex I don't want any fucking water!!"
"Meredith!! You as pale as a ghost drunk some damn water!"
"Ok" Meredith says giving up. She try's to reach up for the water but can't.
"Here Mer let me help" He knows she doesn't like help, but she needs it. He lifts her chin up slightly pouring a little water at a time over and over again, til half the bottles gone and her colors begins to return.
-
"Lexie why are you taking the pup tie it to the plane we can't drag it around the whole forest" Cristina complains watching Lexie pick up the pup as they prepare to leave.
"I can't leave her here she might get lonely or eaten by something"
"It's not going to get eaten Lexie" Cristina says grabbing the rest of her stuff.
"I didn't get any sleep could you guys stop bickering" Arizona complains.
"Why are you being so bitchy she's trying to make me leave my pup" Lexie huffs confused why she's getting bitched at.
"I'm not bitching you're bitching about some stupid fucking pup, why'd you even take it we killed it's family" Arizona says holding her arm.
"You guys are so ducking annoying my person is still somewhere in the woods along with Evil Spawn" Cristina says getting annoyed with all the arguing.
Derek and Mark are making 'breakfast' watching the girls fight.
"You're worried about your person she's my sister stop complaining!!"
"She didn't even like you when you showed up you replaced her"
"Oh you wanna go there" Lexie says putting the pup down and pushing Cristina with all the power she has.
"Don't push me" Cristina says shoving Lexie into Arizona.
"Watch the fuck out" Arizona says kicking Cristina and Lexie.
At this point all three women are pissed. They start brawling. Cristina's punching, Arizona's kicking, and Lexie's pushing Arizona out of here way so she could get to Cristina.
-
Derek and Mark quickly jump it to separate the girls.
"Are you guys fucking stupid, why are you fighting?!" Derek says mad that they are preventing them from leaving to go search for Meredith... oh and Alex.
"Watch it Derek don't call Lexie stupid, you're stupid!" Mark bites taken aback by his friend's remark.
"Oh this doesn't seem stupid, they're fighting while two other surgeons still haven't been found!!"
"It's stupid, but you still don't have to call her stupid! And the only reason you want to look is to go find your precious post it wife!!"
"She my wife why wouldn't I want to find her!"
Mark is fed up with Derek talking and takes a swing at him. Derek and Mark are now fighting. The girls stop fighting to separate the boys. After about an hour of fighting and arguing all parties are sprawled out on the forest floor most of them more injured than they were originally.
-
They all apologized to each other and solved their conflicts. They put it behind them for the time being and grabbed their things. They begin searching for Meredith and Alex.
-
"Meredith why don't we try looking more in a while? You should take a nap" Alex says to the shaking surgeon beside him.
"I-I... we have to keep looking" Meredith says as she slumps over laying her head on Alex's shoulder. She wants nothing more than to be at home with Derek. She would give anything to be with him.
"Ok Mer we can go look for the others when you're feeling a little better" Alex says grabbing the blanket out of their bag to cover her with.
He tries to get some sleep, but can't he's worried about her. She stopped bleeding but is still getting the chills and almost passing out. She will definitely need medical attention soon. Alex hopes for nothing more than to be rescued soon. He hopes that everyone's ok. He slowly falls asleep sitting against a tree.
-
"So where do we look?" Lexie asks.
"We came from over there and no one else was there" Lexie says pointing.
"Ok well Owen and Jerry are over there and no one seemed to be over there" Cristina says pointing to a piece of the plane barely visible from where they're at.
"Ok I came from over there" Derek says pointing to the left of where Cristina had previously pointed.
"Ok so we should check over there" Mark says pointing to the right of their camp.
"Alright" they all agree beginning to walk in the direction right to their camp.
-
After walking for around 30 minutes they begin to give up it's getting dark and they need to go back soon.
-
"Mer? We should try and look a bit more before the sun goes down" Alex says gently trying to shake Mer awake.
"Alex I can't go I can be rely move, everything hurts" The fact that Meredith admitted she was in pain concerned Alex. He gently got up and leaned Mer against the tree.
"I'm going to go look for the others, I'll be back soon please don't go anywhere I'll come back to you-" Alex is cut off again by Mer.
"If you find Derek don't tell him, please Alex" Meredith practically begs him.
"I won't tell him Mer, I have to hurry before the sun goes down, I have to go find someone we're running out of water" Alex says giving Meredith one last look before walking off into the woods. He was getting really worried for Mer.
-
"Alex?!" Cristina screams seeing him stumble around in the woods. He doesn't answer instead ushering them to him before turning around and walking back to Mer.
The group quickly follows behind him. They all reach Mer and gasp. She looks horrible. She's pale and shaky.
"We need to get her some water we only have half a bottle" Alex explains before trying to wake Mer up. Everyone's so relieved they found Alex and Meredith that they aren't talking.
"Um so we have set up a camp we should go there" Derek says approaching his wife. She looks at him and smiles weakly.
Mark picks Mer up and the whole groups makes there way back to camp.
-
Derek starts a fire and sits with Meredith as they all eat 'dinner'.
After dinner they huddled around the fire and got ready for yet another harsh cool night.

_____
They better get rescued soon because Mer's getting worse.
Also if they keep fighting they are going to waste all their energy and injure themselves more !!

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter :)

Idk when I'm going to end up updating my stories again I'll probably be off for a bit, not to be a little bitch about a break up, but I'm pissed so see ya guys in a coupon days. ❤️