A Normal Day In Life

Third pov

... Isn't it a good morning.. Oh! Look! Our dear Lexandra is still sleeping! And her servant wakes her up! Finally!

After Lex woke up, as soon as she placed her foot on the floor the maid got her slipper and then she asked the person next to her

"How are the profits, are people enjoying, what is the amount of people today oh! And how are my babies?" she smiled and saw.. This girl looks like she saw a ghost!

"Don't worry, you look new.. Listen.. Everymorning.. I need to know all these four things, got it?" she nodded and wrote them in her writing pad and sprinted of to get the information.

"You know Lex, you are very intimidating.. That's why new workers are always scared of you." her assistant, Leslie said.

"Hm.. I legit don't know how, I am. So sweet!" Then she quirked her one brow and then said "Oh really? I remember correctly that when you were Thirteen a girl bullied you, and then the next day out of anger you almost.. fed her to Tami, your t Rex.!"

Oh yeaaaaah! "But even Tami didn't wanted to eat her! Hehehe, then she lived.." then Leslie snickered and said "Well, get dressed! Owen called, he said that Shithead Hoskins is here again, that dude never learns right?"

She winced and Then she said "ugh yeah, that Baldy never learns, when will he know he doesn't rule Jurrasic world, I do!" she went to her closet
And changed her clothes

She winced and Then she said "ugh yeah, that Baldy never learns, when will he know he doesn't rule Jurrasic world, I do!" she went to her closetAnd changed her clothes

T

hen she grabbed her motor bike keys and left for the cage of the raptors!

Gray

Me and Zach went with Zara and saw a big crowd and then saw a huge Pyramid, wow! Zach still looks uninterested...

Then.. Wait. Why is that girl going in opposite direction? Aren't tourists supposed to be here? "Hey Zach! That girl is going to different direction! Is there something more?" Zach ignored me and then I said "well.. She was pretty!"

Then he looked where I was pointing and saw nothing then glared at me then I said "Hey! I saw her OK? And she was actually pretty!"

Then as soon as we went inside I saw the holographic questionnaire! Yes! And the holographic dinosaur! (I don't remember it's name.. Sorry!)

Then Zach around here and there and then we saw.. Aunt Claire! I rushed to her and gave her a big hug!

" Oh. Oh my gosh you're so sweet! Woah.. Zach! Last time I saw you, you were this! When, when was it? 3, 4 years ago?"

"7,7 years, but you know, it was close!" Zach said then aunt Claire said "So I see you already got your wristbands, huh? This is for food!" Then she said

"And Zara here is gonna take great care of till I am done working tonight!". Wait what? She isn't coming? "So you're not coming with us?"

Claire