Epilogue

Third pov

"And kids, we have finally arrived at the amusement Park  and the museum of dinosaurs, also known as.. Jurrasic world!" the kids wowed in amusement and the groups of children and the teachers went inside.

First they saw the small robot triceratops, all the kids went there and touched the points where it was instructed in a small board for it to do some reactions.

When one of them did, it roared in happiness, the kids started to get back in the group and saw all the small dinosaurs first!

Now, the elder groups of 9th,10th,11th,12th went near the triceratops and petted it, one of the  12th grade senior was our dear.. Gray Mitchell, who literally saw this whole place constructed, with his brother and his sister in law!

But no one knew that! That he was literally related to a hammond!

They then went near the second and last robot dinosaurs , T Rex and I Rex!

One of them whispered to Gray "These are so huge! Imagine if they were still alive, We would've died!" Gray mentally smirked knowing he literally saw them in real at front of his own two eyes!

Whole school came near a statue of two people, one was of an old man and other was of a young girl, probably in her late teens. Then the teacher said pointing towards the old man's statue "This is John Hammond. Kids, he was the one who created Jurrasic World, but an accident caused the real dinosaurs to stay back in the hidden"

Then she pointed at the statue of the girl "And, this is Lexandra Ludlow Mitchelle Hammond, granddaughter of John Hammond! She was the one who planned this place, when she was only 16!and then after this place was Built, she married young to her boyfriend, Zach Mitchelle!" All of the kids looked at Gray and then the teacher said" Yes, Brother of our dear Gray Mitchelle! Now don't break the silence by asking him stupid questions! " and then she said" and look at all of you! I am sure few of you don't even know how to boil instant noodles!" the elder kids snickered.

After the tour ended, the whole school went to the amusement Park, where they did all the rides which were accurate for their respective ages!

After the whole trip, Gray's teacher said "Gray! Two people are here saying they are here to pick you up!" Gray Grabbed his bag and ran outside to see his brother and his sister in law, smiling at him he ran towards them and gave a hug to both of them!

Then all of them went inside the BMW and Gray sat behind while Lex and Zach sat in front row seats

" How was it? Did you like it?" Lex asked, then Grays said "IT. WAS. AWESOME! Lex! Did you know? You even have a statue of you! But only when you were 19,now you're 21!"

They both smiled and Lex nodded then Zach said "OI! Mom called, she said you're coming with us to Isla Nublar, wanna come? Or you will stay here?"

Then Gray said "And miss the chance to see Tami and Niagara again? Nu uh! I am coming!" they all laughed and left to catch their flights!

A/n :- Thanks for reading 'The Heiress Of Jurassic World'! Hope you enjoyed, it now unfortunately comes to an end! See you soon! In my next book!