The Saviour!

Lex

I went towards Paddock nine and looked at the camera and said "HELLO! IS ANYONE STILL HERE!?" then I felt a noise and then I heard "Yeah! Lex! ! It's me! Lowery!" Then I said "Open paddock nine!"

Then I heard a crash and said "But Lex! It's stupidity!! -". Ugh.. "Come on! Be man! And open it up for go's sake!" Then he said "WHY did you had to make this personal...?" then I felt a little shake from the bottom of the gate and I kitted the torch!

Then I saw... My baby....

T.. Rex..! Tami! She tilted her head, as she was surprised how much I changed but she knew it was me! "Alright Tami! Come on now! Let's go!"

I started to run and I felt Tami was just behind me! Then I went past the bone structures and threw the torch at I red! Then I saw.. Zach and Owen motioning m to run behind the rocks!

I ran there and hid! Then we saw.. That both of them were fighting I Rex pinned her down and attacked Tami.. "No..." Zach hugged me and pulled me away from them!

Then the I Rex saw us and was gonna attack us but THEN Tami came and got her! Then they flighted and flighted and then I Rex was about to Attack Tami with the claw when she was a little weak but then... Blue! And Niagara! And all of them! (Sorry I couldn't kill them!) they attack the I Rex and then they cornered her near the ocean!

Wait.. I have an idea! I went near the ocean while all of them were trying to stop me and switch on the alarm! Which was silent but only.. My dear Mosasauras  could hear!

She jumped up and.. GRABBED I REX! AND ATE HER UP! yes! We all rushed towards the raptors and Tami and then Tami made a sound "Rraaah?"

Owen looked at me and said "I think it's time Lex.. You need to confront her..".. Yeah.. I went to Tami and said "Hey Tami.. How are you? Seeing me in person after so long right?"

"Raah!" she roared then I smiled and said "Yeah.. I grew taller, but not taller than you! Look Niagara grew up too!" Then Tami and Niagara communicated and then Tami rawred a little again... I know what it means..

"N... No. Tami.. Grandpa is not here.. He....is..up there.. And mummy, Daddy and Liam too!" I pointed upwards and she started to rawr in tears... She bent down and I hugged her then she looked up and growled a little!

I looked back and saw.. A terrified Zach! I laughed and said" Don worry Tami.. He is my boyfriend! " Then I grabbed Zach and made him touch her..

Then we both heard a shout" YOU BOTH GOT TOGETHER?! " Then we laughed and nodded! Then Tami also huffed in happiness and then she stood up and then left.. With The Raptors.. I cried.. I cried how much I could..

I felt all fo them hug me and then I heard Owen say" I don't care you're my girlfriend's nephew but if you break Lex's heart! You're dead! " we all laughed and Zach flinched a little.

Maybe having a boyfriend and some friends isn't a bad thing, even though they are younger and older than you...