The Raptors

Zach

After Lex shouted that all those.. Raptors! Started to attack Owen and his team! Then we closed the window and sat still I hugged Lex and whispered in her ear.. "Uh.. Would.. Uh..i mean.. I think we might die.. So.. I just wanna say.. I really like you?" then she smiled and said "Me too! But please.. Don't say that we might die.." Then Gray said "Does this mean you guys are a couple now?" then we both looked at Gray then at each other, then at gray and nodded!

Then Gray smiled! "AAAAHHHH!" was that aunt Claire! Lex opened the window and saw.. A raptor! "Claire! Drive!"  she pushed on the last paddle and we moved forward!

And then a person from behind us opened the door and said "Run away as far as you can! The alpha changed!" Then a raptor came in front and ate... Him up! I closed Gray's eyes and then Lex said "Charlie! No!"

Then we moved forward and then maybe.. Charlie? Yeah! Charlie was running after us and then after sometime.. Another Raptor! "Echo!"

Crap! I removed my hands from Gray's eyes and tried to find something which will slow them down! Then gray found a cylinder and we threw at it but.. Great! It didn't even touched the raptor!

Then Lex grabbed a stick and turned it on! It's a tazer! Yes! That's my girl! She poked both of them with a stick and they slowed down! Then we heard a rowr and they both wnet away! Then we heard a motor bike and saw "OWEN! YES!" he went forward and maybe said something to aunt Claire!

Then we stopped and came in front of that.. Huge pyramid! We went inside and went to the lab.. Wait. "WHY are they evacuating this place?"

"I think that's not your job, doll!".. Is that Hoskins? Geez! "Where is Mr. Wu?" then he said "Mr. Wu? Oh, he is working for us now!" Then Lex was about to go punch him another time but I grabbed her as a raptor came in front of them and moved towards Hoskins!

"Sssh. Look, we are on the same side right? Everything is fine.. You don't need to worry!" Then she looked at Owen and then at Lex, Lex moved her mad a little and then That Raptor attacked Him!

And then we saw some blood! Great! He deserves that! We ran away and then the glass was shattered and then we saw.. A raptor!

We ran the other way and we came in front of the holographic place and then Gray pressed a button which started the hologram and then Lex said "Good job Gray!" Then we ran...

Crapp.. All these raptors got us in between! Then Lex left my hand and went to one.. "LE!...x.."..i had to be quiet...she patted the raptor and Owen did th ame to another... Maybe the raptor which Lex motioned To kill Hoskins and the one she is patting the same is hers, Niagara.

Then we felt the ground vibrate and then saw.. I.. Rex... The raptors and The I red communicated for a bit and then! The I Rex threw them off to a place! But Blue. And Niagara and Charlie were safe!

Then while they were attacking Owen took us to a shop stall and made us hide there.. Then he took a gun and started to fire it..

I grabbed Lex's hand and told "Ssh.. Everything will be fine.. Let's just.. Close our eyes!" she placed her head on my shoulder and rested for a while..

Then we saw.. Oh no.. The raptors! They aren't here anymore! Are they dead!? Oh no..

Even Owen was now getting tired! Then Owen came in and hid with us and Lex woke up! Then the I Rex came at the stall and took a sniff! Then he threw his claw in and was trying to take Gray!

We all grabbed Gray and then Lex unbuckled his belt and the I Rex took the belt away!

Then Claire stood up and took out a flare torch! "Wait.. I know what you will do, it will be less dangerous if I go.!" Then Lex grabbed the torch.. Wait.. I grabbed her wrist and asked "Where are you going!?". Then she smiled and said "Going to get someone whom I didn't talked for years!"

Then she left!