The Pterodactyls

Third pov

when Lex started to cry, Zach felt little pain in his heart, he was free now, he broke up with that clingy Kelly and he could do anything.. But he genuinely wanted to comfort her..

Then Zach came close to her and hugged her.. Then Lex dropped the poster and hugged him back.. She felt really nice.. Because for.. 6 years. Full 6 years.. She never hugged someone..

Yes, Lex was so alone that she never got a hug! That's why she is always so.. Cold.. Or sarcastic..

"Thanks.. I guess I needed it for 6 years..".... Gray and Zach's eyes widened and then Zach said "What do you mean.. Six years?"

Then Lex said "Well.. After my grand papa, passed away.. He had written in his will that when I will be an adult, I will be the new CEO of jurrasic world..
So.. Everyone around were always very.. Professional.. My mom, dad and Brother died in a car crash.. So.. I never knew them.. But they still were very close with Tami.. That's why Tami treats me like her daughter.. Even though Tami still thinks Grand papa and mum, dad and brother are still alive, that's why when I knew this that she doesn't know.. I never visited her out of fear that I might see sorrow in her eyes.. And.. After Grand papa. Died.. I never had the courage to.. "..

She sniffed and then Zach patted her shoulders and then he asked me.." Do you still have those matches? " oh yeah! Then I handed him the matches I always carry and then he tore a little piece from the poster and wrapped it around the branch and lit it!

Then we moved forward and we saw a room.. We went inside and Zach asked Lex" Whats this room? " then she thought for a while and said" It must be an emergency room, whenever we had a situation like that.. We took supplies from here and left.. "

Then I went to a telescope looking thing and twisted it a little then it made and sound! Yikes! I went away from it and saw Zach and Lex looking at a.. Vehicle?

Wait. I know it!" 1992,jeep rangular.. Sahara rampage.. ".. Then Zach said" You remember when we fixed grandfather's Malibu, right? " then I said" Yeah? "

Then Lex sat on a stone while Zach removed his jumper and started to fix the skrews and tried to u jam the oil.

Afterwards

Lex

Did I mentioned that if some teen boy of a similar age of yours is fixing a car, he looks damn hot? No? OK, well.. Now I am!

But.. I don't even have friends... And I might be the world's most scary and boring person so.. Let's drown any hopes that he will like me back..

"You're more smarter than me..".. Zach said.. Atleast he is bonding with his brother.. Then Gray went inside and twisted the wire to start.. IT WORKS!

We sat in the car and then I asked "You know how to ride?" then he said "Yeah, I am a pro!" Oh "Impressive!" Then Gray said "But didn't you failed the driving test?" then I tried hard not to laugh.. But smiled anyways..

Zach

UGH.. I love Gray alot but whenever I try to do something for me.. He always destroys it! Lex was even impressed!

Then I saw at my side and saw she was smiling, well atleast she is happy now, not like the time she remembered her bad childhood!

We started the engine and drove off!

Then after sometime! We saw the gate and me and gray screamed "OPEN THE GATE!". " LET US IN!" THEN Lex stood up and then they opened the gate!

And behind us they saw those Pterodactyls! Gaaah!