Réunion

Third pov

When all three of them reached back they met Zara, then they started to run and then they heard her scream, "Stop running!" Then they stood in the middle and Zach grabbed Lex hand and smiled at her so that she won't be scared but he was as scared as a mouse when a cat is in front of him!

Lex also smiled at him and then they saw.. Zara! She got picked up by the flying Dinasour and then she was lifted in the air, all three of them tried to follow her and then we she was dropped then she was again picked up by another and that went near the water..
.

Then that flying Dino dropped her and she fell in the water.. Let's just say in the end.. Zara died a Painful death.. Yikes..!

Ten they stood near the water and then Lex said.. "Did your nanny just became food for my dinos?!" Then Zach grabbed Gray's and Lexandra's hand and ran off!

Then they saw.. their aunt and Lex saw Owen! "Aunt Claire!". "OWEN!"

Then one pterodactyl made them fall and then another one stood in front of.. "Ssh.. Its OK.. Everything is fine.. Don't panic.." Lex reasured the pterodactyl..

It calmed down and left... Then they saw..claire!"Damn..she looks different!" Then Zach said "Is that aunt Claire?"
Then All three of them saw.. Them both kissing, Zach and Lex looked at each other and blushed hard then they both realized Gray was there so they both slapped their hands on his eyes! "OW!"

Then Claire and Owen ran to them and hugged them, then she asked "Where is Zara?" then Lex said "Let's just say.. She died a very painful death.."

Claire winced. And then ran with the crowd and then Owen brought them in a jeep! Then just as Lex was about to sit on the passenger seat next to Driver seat Claire sat! "Now where am I supposed to sit!?"

Then Owen and Claire smirked and nodded at the back seat where Zach and Gray were sitting!

Then she went back and saw..there was no space! Then she said "Zach could you shift? A little?" he tried but it was packed!

"Whatever!" Then she climbed in and sat on Zach lap and then placed her arms around his neck, these both were like tomatoes right now, and ripe tomatoes!

Then Owen and Claire snickered and then Owen got a call from Garry then Owen said.. "What?!" Then Lex asked "What's wrong? Owen?" then he said

".... Hoskins.. Wants the raptors to fight with I Rex..".. As Lex hand was on Zach shoulder she gave it a hard squeeze out of anger.

"OW! LEX!" Then she saw I and said.. "Sorry!" and they both bumped their heads and said again "Ow!wait.." Then Lex bend down a little and placed her head on Zach's chest!

Then Gray said "Can we stay with you?" then Claire said "I am never leaving you both! ever again!" then grey and zach both said "No I meant him yeah definitely him!" then zach said "And her" while pointing at Lex

"Oof, ask her what friends mean and you will know" Then Lex said "What? Friend is a person who wants to take your things when they need it "

Then Gray asked "You never had friends?" then Lex said "N... No. I didn't.. I was always surrounded by adults." Then Claire said "Lexandra has a gift that she is an awesome animal whisperer, and by going to school, surrounding those idiot kids, she could've lost her gift!"

Then Zach and Gray felt bad for her and Zach hugged her.

After sometime...they finally arrived to the raptors cage...

The Heiress (Zach Mitchell) (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें