Freedom

Zach

We all were in the safety room with all the survivors and Lex was on my lap and her head was on my chest and she was sleeping and Gray was also sleeping by the support of my shoulder and Aunt Claire was staring at the gate..

Aftersome time.. "GUYS! IT'S YOUR PARENTS!" Gray stood up and I woke Lex up, she hugged me and got off! Hmm.. My legs aren't hurting that much... She is so light!

We both went to them and I hugged mom and then Dad! "You guys OK?" then Nom looked At Lex.. Oh god.. Lex looks so.. Sad..

"Zach, who is she?" then Lex said "Uh.. Hi auntie.. I am Lex.." Then I wrapped my hands around Lex and said "My uhm.. Girlfriend.."

Then Claire came from back and said "Also.. My boss!" Then Mom's eyes went wide and said "Boss? At such young age?" then we explained how she was the boss and then Mom said "But sweetie.. Now what? I don't think the government will allow the jurrasic world to go on.. But also this place is your everything!"

Then I said "me and Gray asked her the same thing mom! She isn't saying!"

Then Lex smiled and said "Fine.. Fine! I will say it now! Even though I wanted it to be a surprise! So.. Listen.. Let's make jurrasic world.. An amusement Park! But no actual Dinasours! Only.. Waxed ones! And also a museum! But also! Only with highly technical robot Dinasours!"

Wait...thats actually a nice idea!" And.. I will do my regular high-school, by.. Going to a proper school! With Zach! If.. You guys want me to come to your town! " Then Gray started to Jump and Mom said" Of course! We would love too! You must be tired of living in an island for all your life right? "

Lex nodded and hugged me!" OH yeah! I will also be doing paetnology! Study of Dinasours! See grey? I am gonna be a scientist by a specialized degree in Paetnology! "

Gray was happy and then Lex whispered in my ear" I'll be right back! " I released her and then she went away for a little while, while I talked with mum and dad!

Lex

I went behind Claire and said" You know.. Owen really liked you! He was a little sad when his date didn't worked out! So.. I think you guys might work out just fine! Now that you are also kinda adventures! " She mailed and then I pushed her towards Owen and.. Yes! They both are together!

I went back to Zach and then he asked" Where did you go? " then I said.." Oh.. Nothing! Wait! Come with me! "

I took him to Paddock nine and saw.. My Tami! She bent down and I first made Zach sit on her and then I sat. Then I said" TAMI! TO THE HELI PAD! "

She ran towards the helicopter pad! And then she started to roar! Then me and Zach too screamed" AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! "." ROOOOOOAAAAAR! "

This is.. What I call.. A.. Perfect.. Life!