The New Alpha

Lex

We went inside where the cage was and me and Owen got of the car! Before Owen could do anything I punched that bloody Hoskins and kicked him in the groin! "Ugh! AAH!"

"You bloody! Dipshit! Who do you think you are!? To touch! Or order around the raptors! Are you the owner? No! I am!"

Then he fixed himself and said "And neither are you!" Then I snickered and said "Masrani is no more.. Rest his soul.. But! If the owner is gone. Who is the next potential owner? Me! Dumbarse!"

His eyes widened but then he said "Well! Your employees! Made a war machine!" Then Owen grabbed my shoulder and said "Fine, do whatever you want, but if you cross your limits..".. Then I said "Hm.. I assume.. Raptors won't even take a second to eat your fat arse!"

Then he flinched and ran away.. Then I grabbed Zach and Gray and took them near the protective wall around the cage of the raptors.. And then I went inside and saw.. Niagara! I went to her and petted her" Rrrr.. " she said in comfort" Yeah baby, it's gonna be fine! " Then I saw Owen talking to Gray and Zach, I went to them and then Gray asked" Whose the alpha? " then Owen said" You're looking at him Kid! And our Lex here is kinda like a.. Sister? Or second Alpha! " Then I smiled and saw Zach was staring at me.. I moved my eyebrow up asking what's wrong but then he flinched and nodded saying it nothing.. Ok.?

Then Owen took me back and said "Stay in this.. Thing! Don't come out!" Then he grabbed Zach and Gray and Claire and told us to sit in a huge truck!

Then aunt Claire got us in and said "do whatever you want but don't come out! And put on the seat belts!" Then we looked around the seats... Uh.. There are no seat belts.

"Uh.. Hold hands!" Then Zach instantly grabbed my hand and I grabbed Gray's then he grabbed Zach's and we made a circle..

Then we heard a sound of a raptor and looked outside! "Your boyfriend's a pretty bad ass!" Claire smiled and then she looked back and said "No no you guys aren't seeing this!" Then she slided the window..great!

Then Gray asked me.. "Lex.. I don't think Jurrasic world will work.. I mean it will legally.. Shut down.. What will you do then?".. Then I sighed and said.. "Don't worry Gray.. I have my future planned, I knew.. I knew one day.. These tech lovers will do something which will shut this park.. My childhood..so..i..already planned my everything.. Grandpa told me that when I was born.. Dad wanted me to be a scientist.. And.. I am pretty interested in that job.. So.. Yeah.. I might become a scientist! "

Then Zach wrapped his arms around my wait and hugged me from behind while resting his head on my back then Gray asked again" Then, what will you specialize in? " then I said" Them! " I pointed at the raptors!

Then I opened the window and saw that.. The raptors and the I red were.. Communicating.. Wait.." I Rex is.. Half raptor.. That's why.. Crap! Tell them to evacuate! They found their new alpha! "

NO no no...!