We fell in love in october - girl in red

Releasing this early because it's my birthday yes, but I felt like y'all could use a gift too.

A gift for me could be a vote plz vote.

I was an honor student. I had straight A's and was a pretty straight forward girl. That's why I never really had friends.

I guess you could say my "friends" were members of the student council. I was the president of student council. Me a first year and already the president. Of course I only became president because of my mother. She was the head of the Iwasaki family, and I am to be the next. And because of that I had to do my best, anything less than would bring me shame.

I had an arranged marriage, with some guy who I have never met. But I didn't want him, I wanted someone else.

"Iwasaki, did you choose the theme for this years tea party yet?" The councils treasurer Sayoko Asuka asked me "well I was going to go with wonderland, seems fitting"

Everytime she'd come around me, my heart speeds up, and my face goes red.

What?

It's not romantic love, it's totally platonic.

"That's a great idea. And I'm sure others would agree too! Are we gonna cosplay? I'd totally make a great mad hatter!" 

That was when I first felt things, of course I didn't know what the feeling was.

After that day we grew closer, instead of only talking about student council plans, we'd talk before class too. And then halfway in our second year, we were super close. We'd go places together and shopped for clothes.

She'd always play with my long straight hair, she always complimented it. I liked her silver hair too. It was cute, long and curly. Bounced with every step. One time she braided my hair, it was such a comforting feeling that I blacked out and woke up to her sleeping next to me. I panicked and she woke up.

Then it was October. She kissed me underneath the autumn leaves.

"I wanted to wait till October, to tell you that..." she picked up a leave and brought it to the middle of us.

"Your eyes are as vibrant and beautiful as these falling leaves"

That simple sentence she said about my eyes, are exactly how I felt like hers; but in a different season. I pushed her down onto the grass "and your eyes remind me of winter holly, so red and deadly. But they hold the greatest beauty of all, for red is the color of love" she pulled me in for another kiss.

Through fall, we dated in secret. People never suspected anything, always assumed we were best friends. But behind closed doors we held each other and and kissed like it was our last time together.

One day she accidentally found out about my powers.

When she was asleep, I couldn't resist peeking at what she wants most. So I did it.

There I saw her, it was night and there was a picnic blanket, Christmas lights, and food on a grassy yard. A warm summer night with cicadas. The dream took place in the backyard of a house, and she danced with someone.

That someone was me, she wanted to spend forever with me. We looked so happy with our dresses spinning with us.

But that didn't last long.

"MY DAUGHTER SHOULDNT BE DOING THIS. YOU KNOW BETTER!" Mother threw a tantrum.

"KISSING A GIRL?! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" My mother was very old schooled, she wanted me to have a husband.