Together- Beabadoobee

"thank you for coming" an all too familiar voice said.

"Do you know why I called you here?" They asked me. I shook my head "now I know, and in pretty sure you know why" I spoke to them. They sighed and stared at the floor "yeah, I do" they paused and sat down on the bench "and... Is it all true? Everything that happened?" They asked me as I sat down next to them "yes, I did my best to change things. But someone was bound to see the truth" they scoffed "it seems like I can't help but repeat history. It seems like things are the same, yet they're so different"

"I refuse to see things any other way"

"I unconsciously fell in love twice, you've been and love and then out of it till you remembered who you really love. It's just not fair" they shook their head as tears swelled in their eyes.

"Listen kaidou... I. I didn't enjoy being away from her, I hated it. Imagine reversing time and keeping a person away from harm because you love them, and they end up forgetting you? It's not the best feeling in the world, but I won't lie... Seeing someone else with someone you love hurts a whole lot too" I say remembering the time where kaidou and (y/n) dated. He sighed "take care of her for me saiki, I couldn't do it then on the rooftop and I still couldn't do it now" he looked down at the ground before shooting his head back to me with the ugliest face I've seen on him, snotty boogers and puffy eyes.

"If it helps you kaidou, there's someone who's had a crush on you for a while... Not saying you should date them as a rebound, but they'll be there for you and you'll love when your ready" I explained and he nodded "can I hug you saiki?" He sniffled.

God I hate that, but I let him anyways. I sighed and stared at the stars, at least the worst part is over.

I silently walked home, looking at the world in front of me. I did all of this... For her.

Never once have I cared for a person this much, I played god then had the audacity to get angry because she left. I am such an idiot.

I walk back into the house and the weirdest sight was displayed before my eyes. Hika and Asoka were playing twister stuck in an intimate position, and (y/n) was placing cookies on balanced points of their bodies "what's going on?" I asked them, they all scream and moved around cleaning things up and then sitting on the couch "welcome back kusuo" (y/n) waved "yeah... Right"

(Y/n) pov

I was tossing and turning in my sleep. Well not really sleep because I couldn't go to sleep I groaned and went downstairs for a drink. I would've successfully went down, but I tripped on one of the steps. I yelped but quickly covered my mouth, I look over to kusuo and see that he's still sleeping. I sighed and stood up, making my way back into the kitchen but as I took my final step he woke up "sorry kusuo, did I wake you?" I asked him "kinda, what are you doing?" He asked me "well I couldn't sleep so I came to get water" I poured water into the cup and held it "why can't you sleep?" He asked me "oh, well I'm not really sure" giving him my honest answer.

"Remember the last time at a sleepover when you were cold so you came to my room?" He asked me "yeah, I remember"  I sighed remembering the memory of us holding each other "I'm sorry, I had broke the promise I made to you that night" he apologized and I smiled "hey, you don't have to apologize. Besides I was the one who stopped texting, but you did do that exact thing you swore against... So I get to call you an idiot" I boasted and he chuckled softly, giving me a smile that would forever linger in my brain "yeah, you do"

"Actually, it is a little cold. And I'm having trouble sleeping" I scratched my head and looked around at the ceiling "oh I get it, your scared of the dark" he mischievously grinned.

Noooooooooooooooo get my signals sir. Hold me and never let me go!(´-﹏-';)

"I could hear you" he crossed his arms  "... FORGET IT GOODNIGHT HAHAHAHHA" I was about to go upstairs when he places a hand on my mouth and the other slithers around my waist "shhhh, you wouldn't want to wake the others up" he whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine.

"Let's go to your room, but stay quiet okay?" He asked me and I nodded. We both made it up and we're bundled up in my bed, I turn around to face him and he does the same.

"Hey kusuo... I'm sorry I forgot about you" I apologized to him "and I'm sorry for forgetting you too" he apologized as well "are you still cold?" He asked me "a little" I confessed. "Hm" he  pulled me closer and caressed my cheek I nuzzled into his hand and when I looked at him he looked at me, taking me in as if I was a picture on display only for him to see.

"I like that, only for me to see" I blushed and looked down "get out of my head" I rolled my eyes "let's make a new promise? One that could definitely last forever" he offered and I nodded "a promise" he slid his hand down to mines and intertwined our fingers bringing them up "a promise where neither of us let go, that we hold each other forever" my eyes widened, for some reason it felt unnatural for saiki to be this sweet. But It also feels like it's nature itself, a natural instinct. He was always there to protect me, it's only fair that I spend the rest of my days making him happy "A promise that we stay Together forever. That your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine" I giggled and he rolled his eyes "this isn't a Tim Burton movie" he sighed "yeah, but the opportunity was there"

"And the opportunity is here right now, to seal our promise"

"Forever and always"

"Together" 

Our held hands in front of our faces. He gently places a kiss on mines and I place a kiss on his. I give him a small smile and scoot even closer to him. my head pressed into his chest, my legs intertwined with his, and our minds carving this sweet memory to be forever in our brains.

Things felt real again.

Bestie asked and I served. Real close to and end now so I could do things worry free.