Deja Vu- Olivia rodrigo

This one might be a little short so I hope you don't mind.

   Today is our first day at P.K Academy, and by "our" I mean me and hika.

"Fufu! Should I wear the skirt or the pants?" They asked me "the boys uniform is low-key uglier, but remember it's about what you feel most comfortable in" they nodded and put on the guys uniform. When hika was done with their food we walked out the door. We talked about how nervous we were for our first day. But once I took a glimpse at kusuo, that nervousness went away. Something else came in it's spot, something that's been there since I saw him again for the first time in a year...

Jealousy, I keep telling myself that I shouldn't feel this way. But I'm human and humans can't help but feel these emotions. The way he looks at Mikoto when she talks, as if she's the only girl in the world. I wonder if he gets deja vu when we used to walk to school as kids.

"Fufu, your green is showing" hika turned my face to them and smiled "I would be the same way if my darling sayoko would have done the same, but she doesn't date men" they held a smug face and I rolled my eyes "I thought when I come back, then things would work in my favor and I'd spend every day with kusuo" I sighed "not calling him kusu?" They asked me "nope, no baby names when he's dating someone else" I stopped for a moment and smiled "all this envy and pouting is gonna make me age faster, I wanna live my life the way I intended to! Starting now I'm gonna do me and nobody is gonna break my stride!" I cheered and do did they "great job nii-sama, I will stick by your side if someone dares throw you off your groove.

Me and hika had to separate ways since they had a different class than me. The teacher called me in and I stumbled in front of the class, way to go me! I tripped. I look out at the students...

Too many faces  >_<

"Good morning everyone, my name is Fujiwara (y/n) and I hope we could all become good friends" I have a small bow and a smile. I recognized kaidou and waved at him, he shyly waved back "since you know kaidou, he could help you around the school" the teacher instructed and we nodded as I sat down at the chair next to him. He passed me a note.

"You didn't tell me you were going to my school!"

I silently giggled and wrote back.

"I thought hairo told you already"

"He didn't, still it's a pleasant surprise"

"I remembered that I forgot to give you my number, do you want it? I've been meaning to make friends"

"Sure"

"Okay 213-420-6903"

"Thanks Fujiwara"

"No prob Bob :P"

He slid the paper in his desk and focused back on the lesson.

When class was over he waited for me and we walked the halls. I giggled at his new found pride when he was explaining everything, it was like a kid showing you his room and trinkets. Once finished we went to the cafeteria and joined our other friends, saiki was there listening to Mikoto rant about something. Hika was chatting it up with nendo, they seemed deep into some weird conversation... I decided to join in.

"Hey hika, what happened?" I asked them "oh hey Fufu, me and nendo were just talking about how women are just oomph, especially my sayoko" they sighed dreamily "too mad she's miles away" I replied and they cried "My Wifey better not be cheating, let me find out"

"If your non-Biney, then what does she call you?" Nendo asked. They laughed "I made her call me her rigger" I spit out my drink "what the heck Hika!"  They laughed at my reaction "what? We ain't innocent. Anyways no, when people ask about me she calls me her lover, oh how I miss my wife" They look at their phone to see sayoko and Hika on the lock screen "I'm glad to be close with my kusuo, I couldn't bare being so far away from him" Mikoto nuzzled into his neck, I put my chin on my palm and looked down at my food "I wish I had someone, It must be nice having someone to be real with and do things with"

My small moment was cut short by mera "Fujiwara, are you gonna eat that?" She asked me "you can have it mera, I'm not that hungry" I said as I pushed the plate to her and walked away.

But why did I walk away? I was fine where I was. Maybe it's because all the things they're doing is what we used to do. I was the one on his arm, I was the one that he listened to. And now she's all he cares about, I said I wouldn't get jelous but it's just so hard when she's stuck to him and she's also all up in my face. Life is hard when you want others to have their happily ever after.

Sorry this one is so short, I just needed a bridge to connect this if you catch my drift. Anyways, remember to vote so I know your here and listening. Oh and show some love to our Non-Binary Hika, they are truely a charm.