Intermission - cavetown

This is the last chapter, that's why it's going to be very long. And that is why it took longer for this one to come out.

   "Id say your little mission was a failure. Whatever you were trying to do to me wasn't working" Sayoko chuckled at them.

"Oh and tell teruhashi I said thanks for the push, couldn't do what I want to do without her! Adios mi amor y amor del Fujiwara!" She jumped over the wall and disappeared.

"What did she say?" Iwasaki asked Saiki "no clue, but what did she mean to thank teruhashi for the push?" Saiki asked her "I don't know who this teruhashi person is, but I'd say she's probably involved... we should investigate her!"

"But why would she be involved? What could she have possibly done?" Saiki pondered the thought for a while till it hit him "at some point I could only read a select few of her thoughts, and she had been getting close to Fujiwara for a while. Could be for selfish reasons, but no one else had reason to get involved with Fujiwara except for her or chiyo, chiyo could've gotten mad that Fujiwara and Kaidou dated... but they broke up. And I hate to say it but teruhashi is obsessed with me"

"Ah so you have an obsessed lover?" Iwasaki giggled "if that's the case then we should probably go back to your school and interrogate her. If we have to, then you'd kiss her"

"No"

"Oh I see, your saving your first kiss for Fujiwara!" Iwasaki teased "where's your home? We're dropping you off" he said fed up with her "relax sai-Duck, it was a joke" she explained and he rolled his eyes.

Saiki teleported the two of them to the school. They made their way around and found teruhashi.

"Um 'scuse me, miss.Teruhashi?" Iwasaki caught her attention "yes hello?" She turned to the girl "yes hi, um do you think you could help me carry these?" She said as she handed her a small stack of textbooks "sure, what classroom?" She asked "just follow me"

The two walked in the hallway "so, how do you know me?" Teruhashi asked her "friend of a friend of a friend of a friend"

"Oh, that's nice"

Went silent again and the two of them made it to their destination.

Inside stood Saiki waiting patiently.

"Oh Saiki! Your here! What are you doing here?" She asked him.

I just wanted to ask you a few questions.

"Oh well okay"

"Take a seat miss teruhashi" Iwasaki pulled a chair for her.

"Let's start by the question we're dying to know. Were you the one that spread the news about Fujiwara to the student body?" Iwasaki asked her as she wrote things down on a paper.

"What? No why would I do that? I love Fujiwara and it's sad what she did. And so she has to pay the price"

Teruhashi, we know what you did. No one else had any motive so just confess.

"I don't know what your talking about. I would never hurt another student" she meekly said as she put her thumb on her lip.

"Okay then let's talk about you know who. I know you visited her" Iwasaki said as she looked at teruhashi.

"Visited who? I'm sorry" she asked Iwasaki.

"We've both visited her, so did fujiwara. The witch, you got the mark on you still; which means you have unfinished business with her" teruhashi froze. She blushed while waving her hand dismissing the thought "I don't know what your talking about. Every mark on my body has been there since birth" Iwasaki rolled her eyes and pulled out a pic.