Remember When- Wallows

I'm back beotches

   Earlier today shun fainted, I was so scared I almost died. Luckily hairo and another kid with purple hair was around to help, hairo carried shun to the nurse while the purple haired kid helped me out "hey are you okay" he placed his hand on my back I nodded and drank some water.

"Thank you" he helped me up and walked me to then nurse "I'm aren, and you are?" He asked me "I'm fujiwara (y/n) shun's girlfriend" his eyes widened when I said girlfriend "you two are dating!?" He asked me and I nodded. For a split second, His eyes held a mural of disappointment.

"What happened to him anyways?" He asked me "o-oh well we were happy and spinning and then he sorta fainted on the ground, could it be that I was making him motion sick?" I asked aren "no I don't think that was it, we can ask him when he wakes up" we opened the infirmary to see him lying on the bed "oh shun!" I cried and scurried towards him. I placed my forehead on to his and cupped his face "ummm... Fujiwara he's not dead"

"Yes I know but he's just so cute when he sleeps! I'm holding back on pinching his cheeks because that could possibly wake him up" I turned to aren "you should probably go to class, I'll stay here for a bit longer" he looked at me, then at shun. Then he nodded and left. I sat down on the chair next to his bed and laid my head on his chest, I took in his soft scent of... Axe body spray?

He does seem like the type to wear it, gross.

Now I know what to give him for Christmas.

I giggled to myself and quickly spritzed some of my vanilla perfume on him.

It was a few minutes before class started when I decided to head to class. It wasn't that far from the infirmary so I went easy peasy.

------

Class was over and it was lunch, I wanted to go Immediately straight to shun but got stopped by another purple haired kid who swore he could see ghosts "listen kid. I'm busy right now, so just tell me this later when I'm not busy, Kay? Thanks adios"

I made my way to the infirmary and saw that kaidou was still passed out "ugh, is it bad to wake him up?" I asked no one. I made my way to his sleeping body "they say that a kiss can wake up the princess, let's see if that's true" I bent over and gently kissed his lips, it didn't work but I know something that might. I kissed him again but blew into his mouth, that easily woke him up.

"What the hell was that?" I was laughing so much that my side hurted "(y/n)! W-what the hell?!" He was beet red and flabbergasted, I calmed down and sat on the bed with him "what's wrong honey?" I asked him, he went even redder "n-n-i-i-cknames?!" I giggled and left another kiss on him "do you not like it?" I asked him "I do! It's just that it caught me off guard...Bunny" it was his turn to kiss me, and my turn to become red.

"I'm gonna stay here with you" I buried my face in his chest, he wrapped his arms around me and we stayed like that for a while "why did you faint?" I asked him "...I don't really remember, it was weird though. Like a glitch, maybe we're in a simulation"

"Maybe, or maybe we're all being controlled by someone"

"Maybe"

We eventually got up and made our way out of there.

Something we didn't get for a while, Saiki's POV

I felt a slight sting in my head, and then it just began growing. Mikoto stops and places a hand on my shoulder "kusuo? Are you okay? She asked me "yeah, just a headache"

"Mikoto, I think I'm just gonna teleport home. It's a pretty bad headache" she frowned then nodded for a second "okay, see you tomorrow saiki" I teleported home and took off my shoes "ku is that you?" Mom called from the kitchen "yeah it's me, I have a headache so I'm going to sleep" she came rushing to me "a headache? Oh no are you okay?" She asked me "I'm fine I just need sleep"

I layed down and grabbed my head, it felt like my brain was going to explode.

R--me--ber  y --u  di--  --his  --o--  ----r

What is my brain trying to tell me?

Y--u  l-----e   he--  f--jiwa--a me

What the hell? Think kusuo, use the bits that you heard. The more I try remembering, the more it hurts.

Hikari's POV

"I came to see you. To see my darling love"

"and to see you Saiki dearest"

"Fujiwara, please... come back to me"

"oh Saiki, you can't change what has already been done. I hate to bring you into this too, but I'll leave with you"

  "now. I have the school on lockdown, everyone's going to feel what they did to Fujiwara and beg for forgiveness, only to have DIED!"

I shot awake from the crazy dream I had, it was asuka... And Fufu. Why? What the hell was that?

At that moment when I asked, all these memories started flooding into my brain. I clutched my head and fell to the ground "Honey!" Asuka woke up and went to my side.

"O-oh my!" I felt her face "it really is you, your here. My love!" I held her tight, not daring to let go.

"What's wrong, baby?" She asked me as she stroked my hair. I sniffled and looked up at her.

We sat outside on the backyard bench swing, she held me in her arms.

"So that's what had happened"

I explained to her all the memories that poured into me. She surprisingly understood.

"If all that happened, then how are we here?" She asked me "I don't know. I do know who I have to talk to"

Turn the comment section into a bathroom full of drunk girls.

Also heyyyy, so I had a plot but I forgot what it was so I'm kinda re-thinking what is gonna happen next. But I will say that things will go back to normal.