Liability -lorde

Y'all interacting with my story is literally the highlight of my days.

   "This cannot be happening?!" I sat on the rooftop trying to regain myself "who told and why?" The whole school knows my secret, the one that shouldn't have followed me into my new school. What's worse is that people really believe it's true, it wasn't. I needed help, I didn't agree. I just wanted someone to save me, but instead they read things wrong. I honestly don't think my "friends" are gonna stick around much longer, they already started backing off.

Earlier that day.

"Saiki, Goodmorning" I waved to Saiki as he came out of his house "morning" we walked together in silence. It was a nice day, and I have plans to share macrons with
My friends! I hope I brought enough though.

We walked in the school gates and everyone turned their heads to me and Saiki, at least I think they did because there was no one behind us. It was pretty weird but it's probably just because I look bloated.

I changed my shoes and made my way to the classroom, once again everyone turned their eyes to me. Should I say something? Is there something wrong with my face?

"Um, Goodmorning?" I called out, some muttered a Goodmorning and others completely turned around.

"Oh Goodmorning kaidou!" I made my way to his desk "yeah, morning" he was quick to answer but didn't seem like an eager answer. Weird.

I made my way to my desk and sat down getting everything I needed for today ready and working.

.-.-.-.

The whole day people have been avoiding me like a virus. Seriously what's going on? I went to the roof to be alone since it causes less problems for people.

"What did I even do to make people avoid me?" I asked to no one.

Lunch was over and we went back to class, except my desk was trashed. My classwork crumpled, my books disorganized, and writing on my desk "whore" what's happening?

"What's going on?" I asked and looked around the classroom, no one answered "tell me!" Some flinched.

"Everyone got a copy of your file, on what happened with you in your old school"

My heart stopped beating for a second, this can't be true. But judging by the way they're treating me I assume it is.

"So... you think it's my fault too?" I looked down and clenched my fist "you think that I'm some cheap girl that's an easy target?" I asked them.

They didn't say anything, the silence being a loud enough answer. None of them dared look me in the eyes, they all looked away or at each other with semi-scared eyes. It's all a repeat, it's all the same.

"it wasn't my fault! I didn't wanna do it! Your just like everyone else! I never wanted that, all I wanted were friends!" I storm out the classroom and made my way back to the rooftop.

"Why? Why me? What did I do to deserve this?!" This makes me so angry, I just wanna punch the wall.

I punched the wall but immediately regretted it when it hurt my fist.

"Fujiwara-San?" A voice called out to me "did you really do that?" A classmate asked as I turned around "please just listen to me, that's what people need to do" I sighed and walked closer to him, he backed away "Kaidou please you have to listen to me, don't be scared. We're best friends" tears welled in my eyes as I smiled "I would never hurt you Kaidou" I took another step closer to him but he backed up into the railing.

"Are you gonna do the same to me!?" He looked scared "no, I'm not" I backed away from him "it's not my fault, I'd never actually want to hurt anyone" I dropped to my knees "Kaidou, just leave" I stared down at my hands. He quietly walked away, door closing on his way back inside.

Suddenly I felt someone place their hand on my head, I looked up and saw it was saiki's hand "you shouldn't be here, people are gonna say things about you as well" I swatted his hand away. He picked me up and I yelped "did you not hear what I said?" He brought me over to the wall of the staircase and sat me down right there "I'm going to help you, and I'm starting by getting to the bottom of who did this"

"I don't need your sympathy Saiki, I just want to go home" I brought my head to my knees.

"Well you can't just skip school"

"I know, I'm gonna go home when school ends. And on my own if you don't mind, I don't want your reputation getting damaged" I brought my head out of my knees and smiled at him "you still have a future ahead of you" he nodded and got up, he held a hand for me and I took it getting up as well.

"You go down first, I'll be there later" he nodded and gave me a wave as the door closed behind him.

._.-._.-._.-._.-._.

We live in a mans world, it's always in their favor. Why? What do they do that's so special? Some of them are. Like papa or Saiki, they're too good for me. And I don't wanna put more pain on papa, he's already had it bad with loosing mom.

"Hey" I turned the the voice that called me "did you know your radiating negativity?" A girl said. She had a hat covering her face and she wore weird dark clothes "I'm terribly sorry, I just had a bad day and it seems like it's gonna continue to be that way"

"You wanna come into my store and talk about it?" She asked me and I nodded "come on"

"You see, something happened to me last year so I moved schools so I wouldn't have to worry about the problem but it followed me here" I explained and she put her tea down "I see, I could help you just a bit with your problem"

"You can?"

"Oh yes, but the question is, do you want it?" She asked me as she looked at me for the first time. White glowy eyes and dark makeup, bangs covered her forehead. Ohhhh, she's a witch.

"Yes of course!"

"Then let's begin"

Hey guys, I loveeeeee how your adding this to your funny named reading lists, it's nice to see what category this gets added to. Also thanks for commenting because it makes this feel less dead lol.