Please Don't Kiss Me!!

K A T A R A

I push Isaac back softly and say, "Y-you shouldn't just randomly kiss m-me like t-that."

He lets out a small chuckle and says, "Well I assumed that we were on the kissing level of our relationship since you kissed me back the other day."

I laugh nervously and say, "I-I just don't want to rush this that's a-all! I mean we only j-just met recently."

I had to word everything right. If he's as dangerous as Leo claims then I need to be careful. I don't want to get on his bad side and he ends up hurting me because I admit I have more interest in Leo than him but I want to believe he's a good ma'm deep down
like he portrays himself to be.

He lets out an awkward laugh but backs up with his hands up defensively and says, "Sorry, you're right gatita, I should respect your boundaries."

I see his jaw clenched through his smile and I knew he was angry.

Fuck, why am I kind of scared right now?

To clear up some tension I say, "I had so much fun on our date though! I'm upset it ended so fast."

This seemed to put him at ease and a real smile graces his lips and he says, "Yeah I enjoyed our time as well, I hope it can happen again, soon."

I try my hardest give the fakest real smile and say, "Yeah! Just text me next time you're available and I'll be there."

He nods and says, "Actually the reason I came here was to give you something."

I look at him confused and say, "Oh?"

He reaches in his pocket and pulls outs a box and he opens it and I see a bracelet.

It was a unique one with I think leaves but pretty nonetheless.

I smile at the bracelet and say, "It's so pretty Isaac, I-I cant believe you went out of your way to buy me this, you shouldn't have

I smile at the bracelet and say, "It's so pretty Isaac, I-I cant believe you went out of your way to buy me this, you shouldn't have."

He takes it out the box and grabs my wrist and puts it on for me clasps it around my wrist and says, "Looks like it belongs on you."

I look down too flustered to look him in the eye and then feel his finger under my chin lift my face up and I look into his eyes and he smiles and says, "I can't ever get over how beautiful you are amore, I just can't believe you even thought to let me take you on a date, I'm truly lucky."

I can't help the blush that coats my cheeks and the small smile that graces my lips and all I could think was maybe Isaac's heart is as cold as I thought it were to be.

Maybe what we had going on was real and he isn't using me to get to Leo like I had originally thought.

I play with my fingers and ask, "Want to come in? I need to pack but you can talk to me for a bit while I do."