Little One

- K A T A R A

Here I am just sitting patiently in the car being fucking pathetic and listening to his orders to me. I can't believe I let him talk to me like that.

And like the way he talked to me.

I shake my head at these thoughts there's no way I'm like that. I don't have a kinky bone in my body, hell I was a virgin before I met Leonardo.

So why do I weirdly still want to find out what's in store for us?

Before I could let myself think further into this the driver side of the door opened and Leonardo came in.

He says, "Tomorrow we have work and so expect you to be in my office by 7:30 sharp, we have to go farther in the city for a meeting and we should be on the road for an hour and a half."

I nod and say, "What is this meeting going to be about?"

He says, "I have to compromise with a competing company so that our companies can merge together, it'd make both of our companies look good and we'd get more clients."

I nod and asks, "So we are going try to persuade him into joining us?"

He nods and says, "Yes I don't know how but we will try."

I nod and slump back into my seat seeing that we are almost to my apartment. I missed Isa and Michi.

Guess I'll have to annoy them with my presence just because I can.

I snicker quietly thinking of eating all of Michi's Oreos while I use Isa's laptop to watch 'Lucifer'.

Leonardo notices and asks, "What's so funny little one?"

I shrink into my seat and say, "Uh nothinggg."

He chuckles and says, "You look like you're up to something bambina, what's going on through your mind?"

I shrug then say, "I don't know I just can't wait to go home and be lazy and watch tv."

I pout suddenly remembering the feeling of Leonardo's arms around my in the morning. Wish we could be sleeping buddies he so warm and cuddly.

Leonardo notices my pouting and asks, "What's wrong bambina?"

I turn my body to the side facing away from
him and he sighs and puts his hand on my thigh and says, "I'm sorry preziosa I shouldn't have snapped at you today."

I'm still mad at him for how he acted he could've treated the whole situation differently so I don't want to speak with him which is odd considering how I was just pouting over the fact that I want him to cuddle with me.

Ignoring my childish behavior I speak up and say, "It's fine I just don't like being yelled at."

My mind wanders back to the time when my uncle used to yell in my ears about how much of a slut and disappointment I was to the world. He would come home drunk every now and then and throw insult after insult since he had nothing else to direct his anger towards.

I've never had the feeling of comfort or had a parent give me the attention I needed and the love I was supposed to have so all I grew up with was violence and a home that never felt like a home.

I immediately shut my eyes tightly wanting to forget those horrible memories.

I didn't notice the car had stopped until Leonardo's hand touched my thigh and I flinched away from his touch still reminiscing the neglect I went through as a child.

I open my eyes and see we were parked in front of the apartment complex. I look to the left of me to see a worried Leonardo and he asks, "Are you okay bambina?"