Everything Will Be Okay

K A T A R A

We sat on my bed and I had on a tumeric clay face mask while Isa had on a red aloe Vera sheet mask and Michi had a black charcoal peel off mask.

As we all sat in a short silence Michi breaks it and says, "Okay now spill everything Kat, I hate seeing you like this and I can tell whatever is happening is affecting you a lot."

I sigh and fiddle with my fingers and say, "Well as you guys know me and Leo are thing, well I wouldn't even call it a thing he could care less if I was found in a ditch dead actually."

"Wait so you guys don't like each other?", Michi asks confused.

A tired laugh escapes my mouth and I say, "Oh I like him, more than I should but him, I don't think he does and if he does he surely doesn't know how to show it but I may be blind too if he is putting in an effort."

"Anyways so, things seemed to be fine in one way or another, he's good in bed, can be funny when he wants, and sometimes he almost convinced me that he may have even loved me but you know me, the girl who gets attached to any moving object that gives her attention."

I sigh and felt a tear run down my cheek letting that thought sink in but I feel an arm wrap around my shoulder and see Michi giving me a comforting smile.

Who would I be without Isa and Michi by my side?

I continue on and say, "He has so many personal issues he needs to deal with but it seems to me that he'd rather drown in them than fix them and who am I to try to fix someone who doesn't want to be fixed?"

Isa rubs my arm and says, "And you are perfectly right Kat, you shouldn't waste your life on someone who wants everyone else to fix them but themselves."

I nod and say, "Yeah but then there is the moments we have when I feel like he is a capable of loving me or that he actually wants a relationship when he holds me like he doesn't want to let me go or when he kisses me like it's the last time we'll see each other."

Michi sighs and says, "I do segrete with Isa, don't waste your time on a fool who doesn't want to help himself, but I understand why you feel the way you do Kat, I see the way he looks at you like you're his world and that he doesn't want to let you go ever."

He rubs my arm again and says, "Some people just aren't ready for relationships either and they need time, you may be ready to take a step forward but he may not and you also have to keep that in mind, not everyone moves at the same pace in a relationship and it takes longer for one to trust the other for most couples."

I nod and say, "You're probably right, I just don't want to let my life go to waste trying to get his attention to want me when there is someone else who clearly wants me and would give me the world."

Isa raises her eyebrows and asks, "Are you talking about that man with the scary blue eyes and tattoos?"

I nod my head and say, "Leo says he's bad news but he's only showed me the good in him and he can be a bit too close for us just meeting but he's a sweetheart nonetheless and hasn't hurt me like Leo has been."

Isa says, "If I gonna give you my honest opinion Kat then just know, I think you'd be better off straying away from the both of them and I know, I am not one to talk seeing as I haven't had the best relationships with men but what I can say is if you are unsure with the both of them then give yourself some time, show them what the hell they'll be missing even if it's hard."

I smile and give her a hug and say, "Thank you so much Isa, I think I'll do just that, I've gone my whole life without a boyfriend, continuing on without one won't hurt me."