Academy Awards

Chapter 13

-- Academy Awards Night --

"Are you ready?" Eleanor asked gripping my hand. I shook my head.

"No." I said flatly. She laughed.

"Don't worry! You look fantastic!" Perrie said doing my hair. I laughed and pointed to some shoes.

"You should wear those Dani." I said. She picked them up and smiled.

"Thanks! I think you should go with the peep toe." She said handing me some heels.

"What about Harry's date? Who is she?" Perrie asked pulling the curler out of the curl.

"Taylor Swift." Eleanor said.I laughed a bit.

"Isn't she like obsessed with him? Oh god! Perrie this is amazing!" I asked looking at my hair.

"Thank you! " Perrie said spraying hair spray all over my head.

"I think she is. Can't wait for her new Album!" Dani laughed putting on her make up.

"GIRLS LETS GO!" Zayn yelled from the door.

"ON MINUTE I HAVE TO DO PERRIE'S MAKE UP!" Eleanor yelled back. I laughed and slipped on my shoes. I sure hope the worlds ready.

----

"HARRY HARRY ARE YOU DATING TAYLOR?" Someone yelled.

"ZAYN ARE YOU CHEATING ON PERRIE WITH AN UNDER AGE FAN?" Someone commented.

"LIAM ARE YOU ENGAGED?" Another person yelled.

"LOUIS IS IT TRUE ALYSSA IS NOT REALLY YOUR SISTER BUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND?" Someone yelled. With that I busted out laughing. Niall removed his hand from my waist and tried to cover his laugh with a cough. I keep laughing.

"NIALL IS IT TRUE YOUR EXPECTING A BABY WITH DEMI?" A man yelled behind the flashes.

I am dead. I'm dead. I'm dead. I died. I'm dead. Louis looked down the line to me and Niall. We started coughing and acting like nothing happened.

Niall guided me to the auditorium thing. Demi was sitting right in in front of us, I'm going to die again. Niall reached over and tapped her shoulder.

"Oh, Hey Niall!" She say leaning over the seat for a hug. He hugged her and turned to me.

"Demi this is Alyssa. Alyssa, Demi." He said. I smiled and waved.

"Don't be shy! From what I've heard you really fun!" She said turning to see me better.

"If I speak, I might do something stupid and you may never want to talk to me again." I said sitting still. She looked at me.

"It's Ok. I do a lot of stupid things to, you might not want to talk to me." She said seriously. We both looked at each other in silence, then busted out laughing.

"I like you!" Demi laughed.

Victoria's P.O.V

"Do you see her?" Emma asked from the couch. We were watching the red carpet pre-show to the Academy Awards.

"THERE SHE IS WITH NIALL!" I yelled.

"OH MY GOD! She look's so pretty!" Morgan yelled

"Her hair is beautiful!" Meraj said staring at the T.V.

"I know! I wonder who did it!" Nolan questioned back.

"Yall are crazy!" Taylor said walking into the living room with pop corn.