The Angels Tour

Chapter 22

I was on the plane now to go to the tour. We were fixen to land.

"Please fasten your seat belts and prepaid for landing." The flight attendant said. I buckled up and looked out the window. The eart was rising slowly.

The plane reached ground and everyone loaded off. I grabbed my bag and followed others leading out.

I looked around searching for the baggage claim. I found it an waited for my luggage.

"Excuse me?" A girl said tapping my shoulder lightly. I turned, she looked about 15-16.

"Yeah. What can I do for you?" I asked. She looked at me a while before speaking.

"Thank you." She said before pulling me into a hug. I was confused at first, then hugged her back not questioning her.

"So, I'm guessing you're a fan?" I asked. She nodded her hard violently.

"Yes!" She said. I laughed and asked for her twitter. She gave me it and asked why I was here in Ireland.

"You have to swear not to tell anyone yet. Its top secret and if it gets out... I have to kill you." I said. She nodded not questioning me.

"I'm going to tour a rehab center. I hope it help me out so I'm never in the hospital like that again." I said. She nodded her head.

"You literally scared the crap out of the fandom. Someone who was at that signing when Louis said you were in the hospital posted the video on YouTube and Twitter. The Ed tweeted and everyone went ballistic." She said. I looked at her confused.

"What he tweet?" I asked. She thought a moment then it popped in her head.

"I think he tweeted 'torn down but she still stands tall'. Everyone thought it was a lyric before pictures of him at the hospital surfaced." She said. I nodded at what she said. I glanced over towards the baggage claim and saw my bags.

"Great talking, but I have to get MY LUGGAGE!" I yelled running after it. I tripped over someone's book bag.

I stood up and ran again. I did not wear shoes for this. I finally caught up to my bags and grabbed them. I hate airports.

I went outside and called for a cab. One saw me and slowed down for me to hop in.

"Thanks! Uh... Saint Lawrence Rehab Center please." I said. The man nodded and drove off. I asked him how long the ride would be and he said about 25 minutes.

I pulled out my iPod and headphones, clicked shuffle and I was in heaven.

-

I was in the middle of Last Friday Night by Katy Perry ft Missy Elliott when the cab stopped.

"We're here." The man said. I looked at the charge bored and handed him the total plus a tip.

"Thanks!" I said getting out with my bags. I stood looking at the building as the cab pulled out.

I walked towards the door. It wasn't like a hospital or anything... It was like a normal house...

I opened the door and was meet with hellos.

"Hi! Welcome, what can we do for you?" A lady said. I looked around before directing my attention to her.

"Hi. Um.. I talked to Lori a couple days ago." I said. She nodded smiling. She typed a while before doing an all call for Lori.

She told me to have a seat while I wait. I nodded and moved my two small bags over.

I looked around a while before a tall lady with short brown hair with blonde highlights came over to me.

"Hi! You must be Alyssa!" She said. I nodded standing up, she shook my hand and picked up one of my bags.

I followed her with my other bag. We past through a couple different rooms and walked to a boat.

"We have different camps around here. They are on different places along the lake. She said starting up the boat. I nodded as we sped to a camp called 'The Angels'.

She helped me out and took me to through the camp to a cabin.

"Girls, this is Alyssa. She's thinking of coming here." Lori said entering the cabin. There were 3 other girls in the room.

"Hi!" A blonde said waving. I smiled and waved. The other two looked at each other then back at me.

"I'll be back in a couple minutes to show you around. You can take that last bed on the right." Lori said pointing to a bed. I nodded and thanked her.

She left and the girls came over to me.

"Hi! I'm Livian. Nice to meet you!" The blonde said smiling. I smiled.

"I'm Hannah! I enjoy long blogging nights." A short brown haired girl laughed. I stared at her.

"Tumblr?" I asked. She looked ate and nodded. We screamed and hugged each other.

"Haha! Ok, well I'm Kasei. Taylor Swift is my baby." A girl with chopped black hair laughed. I laughed and shook her hand.

I picked up my bags and moved them over to the bed.

"So, I have a question. Are you the Alyssa I think you are?" Hannah asked. I acted like I was thinking a minute.

"No, I don't think I'm Alyssa Malono." I said plopping down in my bed. The girls sat on the bed beside me.

"What!! YOU CAN'T FOOL ME LIKE THAT!" Livian yelled throwing her hands in the air.

"Sorry. My surname is Tomlinson." I laughed. Everyone stared at me.

"I KNEW IT!" Kasei yelled standing on the bed doing a dance. I laughed and joined her.

"So, I'm guessing y'all are fans?" I laughed as Livian started twerking.

"Livian isn't. But we are." Hanna said wrapping an arm around Kasei. I nodded.

We danced with no music till Lori came in.

"Alyssa, you ready fo- Well are you having fun?" She laughed at us all wall twerking.

We laughed and fell down. I stood up and followed her.

She showed me where the food court, the auditorium and the gym was.

"Ok. So we do have wifi, but we monitor it. Just to make sure no online hate gets through. You can Skype friends but we do take phones. iPods are fine so are iPads and such. We do water activities when it gets warmer. What else... Oh! We have visiting every 4 months." She said. She told me more as it started getting dark.

"Thank you for showing me around." I said once we got back to the cabin. She nodded and walked away. I opened the door to see the girls on laptops. The said hey. I greeted them back before walking over to my bed and falling asleep.