The Concert

- 2 Months Later -

102 pounds

Well... not much has happened.. except Taylor leaving for California.

Her new boyfriend, Daniel, got a job that pays big money. He is taking her with him because she's his other half and he is her half. They are perfect for each other.

Oh! The girls found out about my anorexia and bulimia. Emma took it hard. They helped me some but haven't forced me to eat.

Right now we are getting ready for the One Direction concert. We are all supper pumped.

"So, do you think he'll recognize you?" Emma asked doing her hair.

"I have no clue!" I laughed looking around the room for shoes.

"Honey, you died your brown hair blonde!" Morgan said doing Meghan's make up. I nodded and slid on some TOMS.

"To be honest, I hope he doesn't. I'm not ready for him to see me yet. I have lost alot of weight sense he lat saw me." I said finding a phone case and putting it on my iPhone. Emma took it off and put it on hers. I sighed and looked for another one while glaring at Emma.

"Well. He might be glad you gained some over the past couple months!" Victoria said tring to be positive while putting her shoes on. I laughed and we all finished getting ready then headed to Meghan's car. (Outfits on Polyvore.)

- Concert -

The boys came out and we went crazy. I don't care if I kno-knew them in real life. I love their music. They sung Na Na Na then Stand Up, and I Wish. When they did Torn. We screamed NAKED when they said broken. Emma was all serious when they sung Moments cause it was her song. When I prefer More than This.

We jumped around like freaks when Up All Night came on. The rest of the concert was awesome. Harry looked at me when he was singing One Thing and missed a part because he was trying to figure out who I was, I guess... I looked at the ground trying to hide my face.

When What Makes You Beautiful started playing I got tense because they had talked to Harry and he pointed to me. When Harry sung his solo Louis came near and looked at me. I didn't notice he was there till the chorus came up and he wasn't singing. I looked at him and waved shyly. He just stared at me in disbelief.

When they went off, he ran back stage. They didn't do an encore so everyone left except us because we had backstage passes. When we got called they asked if a Alyssa T. was with us.

"That's me." I said. They took me to a room where Louis was. I walked in expecting all the boys, but it was just him.

"A-Alyssa? "Louis said when I walked in. I nodded trying to stop from crying.

"Yeah." I said. He stood up and hugged me. He hugged me tight, like he was afraid of letting go. I hugged back like I never left. We just stood there like this, not saying a word. I started crying and he just rubbed my back.

"I missed you so much." He said after about 20 minutes. I looked at the ground and said diddo. We sat on the couch and talked till we were interupted.

"Louis, Lot-" A girl said walking in. I looked up and saw it was Eleanor. Lottie and Fizzy were with her. They saw me and just stared.

"Girls. I want you to meet an old friend of mine. This is Alyssa." Louis said motioning towards me. I smiled as I was attacted with hugs. Even Eleanor!

"Sorry! I'm just so happy to meet you." She apologized sitting down awkwardly. I smiled.

"Its ok.I'm glad to meet you." I said. I turned my attention the the girls who were in tears hugging me. I hugged back and started crying. After a while I asked them to let go so I could take a breath. They did but Fizzy held my hand.

"You going let go?" I asked looking at her. She shook her head and looked dead at me.

"I don't want you to leave again." She said. I looked at her.

"I'm sorry." I said starting to tear up. She just hugged me and mumbled 'please don't leave again'. That was it. I was balling. Not the cool kind. I tried to not let the other see, because I am supposed to be strong and such.

'Yeah, the strong person who cuts and throws up every piece of crap she eats. Pathetic!' I though.

"Look Fizzy. Can I talk to Alyssa? You can stand outside the door to make sure she doesn't leave." Eleanor said wiping a small tear from Lottie's cheek. Fizzy nodded and her, Lottie an Louis stood outside. I dried my tears so they weren't noticeable.

'Retard, your eyes are red!' I thought to myself agian.

"I know this is hard for you to take in right now. If you want to take a moment to cry, you can. I'm here. I won't judge because my friend used to be anorexic too." She said sitting next to me. I hugged her and just cried. She rubbed my back and told me something I've never heard before.

I can't grantee it will be ok, but I can tell you it is better than it was.

After about 10 minutes, I was Ok and Eleanor went to get The others. Her, Louis, Lottie, and Felicity all came back. Louis asked me if I was ok now. I nodded.

"What do you do here in New York? Like your job and stuff?" Lottie asked taking one of my hands while Fizzy took the other.

"Well, I'm a designer at Rue 21. The lead designer of the Northern Department. I have... finished my first year of schooling, I only got one B last semester. I have remained single. That one was a 'Naw-Duh really' moment." I laughed. I told them about my life, friends, my job for a good hour.

Later on a man came and told Louis they needed to leave. He sighed and gave me his number and Eleanors',Lottie gave me hers too. I gave them mine and went out to meet the girl who were already in the car.

They asked what happen and I told them, leaving some stuff out. A while into the drive I got a text.

From: (077)-848-4785-5 NOT REAL #

heyy its lottie we rlly missed u when u were gone i hope u stay OH! lou said to tell i that u are going to come 2 hotel tom. weterr u lik it or not. its ploymont dr. 3648 in the cty. he said 11:30 would b a good time 2 com

To: (077)-848-4785-5 - Lottie NOT REAL #

Ok. If I have toooooooo.... I'm also gonna get you a dictionary, along with Liam. I'll see you at 11:30-ish?

From: (077)-848-4785-5 - Lottie NOT REAL #

FINE! Is this better?

To: (077)-848-4785-5 - Lottie NOT REAL #

YEP! Good night you skunk. Love ya!

We pulled into the drive as she texted back 'Love you too. You twinky.' I smiled glad she remembers our nicknames.