What Makes You Beautiful

Chapter 5

-1 year later-

"Congratulations! You have completed your first year!" Mrs. Smith my designing teacher said on the last day. We were out for summer now. I still live with the girls and their like my sisters! I'm closest with Emma though.

I got in my car and drove home.

'Now for a new single from a new group called One Direction! This is What Makes You Beautiful.' The man said. I heard the familiar voices and started crying. I wonder if they miss me?

I pulled into the drive and saw the girls boyfriends. Milo is Victoria's boyfriend, William is Morgan's and Nate is Taylors. Emma has been seeing this guy, Lucas. Yeah, I don't like him or Nate. They seem... not right.

I said hey and went to my room. I weighed myself 100... I gained 2 pounds this month... Not good. I sat down and did some sit ups and crunches.

"Alyssa! We going on the boat. You wanna come?" Meghan asked through the door.

"Yeah. Be right down." I said. She said ok and left. I put on my one peice suit and looked in the mirror. The suit fit me ok, but it was still saggy. I still looked fat.

I'm a ugly usless and a lier. You see they are HUGE fans of One Direction and my room is covered with them and I have a full wall of Louis. They think I'm just very dedicated cause I know everything about him, and 'coincidently' have the same last name and orginate from England... Sometimes I think their stupid cause Lottie looks just like me, and I have Louis nose and ears. We have the same accent and eveything. I just don't know.

I looked around my room and found some baggy clothes to put over my suit. I walked out and went to the boat. Tyler and Nate helped me in the boat.

Tyler's hand went around my wrist.

"Alyssa! You're a skeleton." He said to me. I shook my head. He looked at me.

"So.. I heard you got a man now?" I said changing the subject.

"Yeah. He's super nice." He blushed. I laughed. We talked a while then hooked up the water skis. Victoria went first.. We all cheered her on. Another boat was coming so we had to swerve around it causing Victoria to fall off. We laughed and she yelled at us.

"It's ok babe!" Milo said helping her in the boat. Everyone but me went skiing. I told them I'm not a big watter person when I so badly wanted to jump in. See! I can't stop lying! I just hate myself for that. We took out the beer and rode around on the boat. I know its not legal yet, but who cares? We talked and decided to play truth or dare.

"Taylor. Truth or Dare?" Tyler asked. Meghan was behind him thrusting! Morgan and I saw and died laughing. He looked at us and Meghan thrusted one last time. She walked past him and sat like nothing happened.

"OK? I choose dare." Taylor answered.. Tyler looked around until he spotted something.

"I dare you to yell at those girls across the lake. Say 'Hey sexy lady!' like in gandom style and then make a heart symbol." He said. Taylor nodded and did as she was instructed. The girls just looked at us. We all laughed.

"Ok... Um Alyssa. Truth or Dare?" Taylor asked. I looked around thinking of what she might dare me to do. I saw the skis... OH NO! I am not tak-

"Truth." I said. Everyone groand. I flicked them off. Emma stuck her tounge out at me.

"Ok. Um? Have you ever meet One Direction?" She asked... SHOOT!

"Um... Don't kill me, yes I have." I said. They went insane! The girls jumped around in the boat and screamed. Morgan came up to me and yelled at me for not telling them. I said sorry.

"HOW DID YOU MEET THEM!? BE HONEST YOUR ON TRUTH!" Emma yelled.

"Umm... I knew them on X-Factor." I said. They screamed more. Then Victoria stopped. She stared at me while the others yelled and acted like drunk fangirls... Oh wait..

"OH MY GOD! YOU RELATED TO LOUIS!" She yelled after a while. My eyes went big and the girls stopped and stared. I slid down in my seat and pretended to be dead.

"Alyssa? Is it true." Morgan asked poking my check.

"Alyssa is dead. Leave a message. BEEP!" I said staying still.

"NOOOO! WHY DID YOU TAKE HER SO SOON!?" Emma cursed to the sky as she fell to her knees. I opened one eye to see. Meghan pointed and yelled 'YOUR NOT DEAD!'. I quickly closed my eye.

"Yes I am." I said. I guess the girls told the guys to pick me up cause next thing I know, I hanging of the edge of the boat over the water.

"DON'T TOUCH ME PEASENTS! I AM THE QUEEN! PUT ME BACK" I yelled. They laughed and put me back in the boat. I sat down and everyone stared. I looked at the floor as the boat bounced with the waves of the lake.. I wonder what makes the waves? Is there like a tiny earthquake down there? OMG! WHAT IF THERE ARE MINY PEOPLE WHO CAN LIVE UNDER WATER AND THE JUMP ON TRAMPOLINES TO MAKE THE WAVES!? I want a trampoline, they seem fun... TONIGH IGH IGHT WE ARE YOUOUOUNG!

"Why didn't you tell us?" Taylor said snapping me out of my intense thought. I looked up.

"Huh. Oh I wanted to forget my life back there. Can we get a trampoline?" I asked looking around. Milo and Nate gave me a 'are you stupid' look while William nodded wanting one too. I gave him a highfive.

"Why? AND YES WE CAN!" Morgan said.

"Well... Um I ust got some hate and stuff when he went for X-Factor. Can I tell you guys something? Promise not to flip?" I asked They nodded.

"What?" Meghan asked.

"I'm his twin sister." I said. They looked at me. Then they laughed.

"No you're not. He only has 4 sisters that live with him." Taylor laughed. I looked at them.

"Fine don't believe me. I ran away before the press could know about his family." I said. They looked at me.

"I believe you." Victoria said. Emma nodded and said me too.

"Well.. This is going to make it super akward when we meet them VIP at the concert..." Taylor said... Oh Right.. She won 5 tickets from the radio..

"That's kinda a duh." I said. Everyone laughed and we cared on the night like normal. Getting drunk and trying to get to fish to kiss... Normal stuff.