X-Factor

Chapter 3

Louis has left for boot camp now... I feel like I am missing something. It's like I forgot my pants and I'm on the bus to school now. I wonder if he got through boot camp? I hope he did.

*Your hot then your cold

Your ye..*

"Hello?" I awnsered. I was at work. I'm a babysitter at the local daycare. I love babies, just not smelly 2 year olds that yell and stuff.

"Alyssa?" Louis asked as one of the kids puked all over the sand pit. Ew. Um ok? Nasty.

"Yeah?" I said. I wonder what's up. Certainly not this kids puke, that for sure.

"I didn't make it..." He said.

"Oh Louis! I'm sorry!" I started. I walked into the kitchen acting like something happend to get out of clening the puke. Yasmine, the old lady, yelled at the kid for not telling her he felt sick.

"No, as a solo artist. Simon put me and some other guys in a group." He said.

"OH! THAT GREAT!" I said as Yasmin walked in. I just stuck my toung out at her. She flicked me off. What a nice old lady, yeah?

"Yeah. Their all younger though." He said. I looked at the clock. My shifts over. TIME TO LEAVE THIS DUMP!

"By how much?" I asked walking to my car as it started raining.

"A year or two. There's this one kid Harry, he sung Isn't She Lovely at his audition. This kid Niall, he's Irish." He started. I got in the car and drove home. He told me all about the boys and what their like. I laughed at some parts. We talked a while longer.

"Hey I got to go. Hannah's calling." He said.

"Wait. Louis, Can I tell you something." I asked. Hannah is girlfriend and she has been hating on me and Lottie since he left. She's been say she's more imprtant than us to Louis and crap.

"Yeah. Hurry." He said.

"Hannah is saying it was her who pushed you to go on X-Factor. She also dissed me and Lottie the other day. I got to go.. legal issues seam to have just popped up." I said. I saw lights in my rear veiw mirror.. I cursed under my breath while I pulled over.

"Oh... Well.. Ummm.. I'll call you later." He said. The line went dead. The oficer told me to get out of the car... Oh joy. Standing in the rain with a hot police man. My luck.

From this day on Hannah an Louis weren't an item. I got a ticket for speeding and his number, but back to Louis and Hanna. At school she would call me fat, usesless, stupid, you name it. She got all her friends to taunt me. Soon the whole school was teasing me. They keep eating me up. Literally.

I was starting to feel insecure again. I tried to hide it. I failed. I started working out and not eating again. I lost weight really fast, but covered it up with baggy close. No one has noticed yet so thats good.

-One Week Later-

We were all watching X-Factor and I keep getting hate text. I've gotten used to them and tried to ignore them but I cant.

"Who you texting?" Felicity asked looking over my sholder.

"No one." I said trying to sound believable and hiding my phone. She went 'ohh' and asked of it was a boy. I glared at her.

"Now ONE DIRECTION!" The announcer said. The boys started singing. My phone blew up with messages like 'why can't you be like him?' 'wow he's hot unlike you' 'aww babe your just like him! Jk'. I stood up and went to my room. I opened my window and just threw my phone out so it broke. I went back and watched the rest of the show.

*3 weeks later*

-121 pounds-

I have lost a lot of weight. Tonight is the finals. We are all going to see Louis and his band. This will be the second time I've seen the boys. I saw them at homecoming. I was a little bigger then.

We walked to our seats. Me and Lottie were talking then I got called back stage. Louis and the boys were waiting on me. They saw me and Louis hugged me.

"Alyssa!" He said. He noticed my weight loss.

"I TOLD YOU, YOU WOULD MAKE IT!!" I said. Louis shook it off and nodded. I talked with all the boys till I had to sit back down.

We watched the show. When they were called out as 3rd the whole studio was silent. I ran back stage to comfort them. They weren't crying but they were sad. I hugged them and said some nice words cause I'm a nice person...

"Look, you didn't lose. You placed 3rd. Watch in a couple years you'll be selling out araens and stadiums." I said. I pep talked them then had to sit back down. I watched the rest of the show withy a growling stomach. I ignored it.

When it was over we met the other boys family's and Simon. He asked them if they wanted to sign to his label. They said yes of corse!

We all partied hard! Haha! Not. We cant even drink.... Legally. So were going to smash it. Haha!