Saving Alyssa

Chapter 18

"Hello?" Someone said awnsering Louis phone. I took a deep breath holding back tears. I can't cry to a stranger.

"Who is this?" I said into the phone as Ed looked at my laptop.

"Liam. Is this Ed?" He said sounding confused.

"No, it's Alyssa. Is Louis there. It's really important." I said looking over at the laptop screen. I found a message that said 'Your just trying to copy Demi Lovato you fat a--'

"Uh... Yeah. Ill get him out of the signing." He said. Now I feel bad.

"Uh you don't have to. Ill call agian lat-" I started. Ed looked at me signaling I was a big deal and I needed to tell him.

"Um. Okay. Just tell him to keep signing stuff." I said. There was muffling noises and then you could hear girls talking and screaming.

I heard a faint conversation between Liam and Louis.

'Dude! It's Alyssa. She said its important.'

'Ok, I'll be back in a minu-'

'No she said to stay put.'

"Hello?" Louis said. You could here some girls ask him was on the phone.

"Hi, talk to them. Don't let me get in the way of your work." I said.

" 'It's my sister, Alyssa.' What's so important?" He said talking to fans an some to me.

"Louis... I got some hate on tumblr and I-" I said with shaky breath. I took a breath holding in tears.

"You what? 'Hi love!' " He said. Tears started to pour down my face. Ed sat the laptop down and gave me a side hug.

"I-I got so-me hate on tum-tumblr and I c-cut. E-Ed foun-nd me, an-d I ca-an barley stand u-p." I cried. I heard the phone drop and Harry asking if everything was Ok.

'What happened?' Niall asked.

'Dude...' Zayn said.

'You ok?' Liam asked.

"Hello?" Someone said.

"He-Hello?" I sobbed. Ed took the phone from me and told whoever it was to get Louis to call back.

Ed put his phone on the side table and just hugged me while I cried into his neck.

Ed's P.O.V

I don't really know what to say... It honestly broke my heart to see someone cry, especially her. I don't understand how she could hate herself that much.

I sat there hugging her wanting to take away the pain. She cried into my shoulder while I hummed.

"Ed. I'm getting dizzy." She said after a while. Her eyes started rolling back an she collapsed into me. I shook her, she didn't move.

I picked up my phone and dialled the emergency number.

"Hello?" A lady said as I picked up Alyssa bridal style.

"Hi. Um, I'm here with a girl an she lost a lot of blood and water from crying. She said she was dizzy and her eyes rolled back. She's not responsive now." I said trying to stay calm. I opened the apartment door with her in my arms.

"Ok. Sir we have your location. Stay with me on the phone till help arrives." She said. I pressed the button to the elevator but it wasn't fast enough.

"Ok. Ill be waiting in the lobby. Is there anything I need to do?" I said running down the stairs. Alyssa's breathing began to stagger.

"Lay her flat in the ground, and keep oxygen in her system. Help will be there in about 5 minutes." She said. I busted through the lobby entrance and laid her down. The manager ran over, not asking what happened but just tried to keep her alive.

"Her breathing isn't steady." I reported. You could hear the lady telling a man what was happening.

"Ok, sir you need to bring her near the door but keep her flat." The lady said with urgency. I told the manager and the door man ran over to help too.

We lifted her up trying to keep her flat. Her face was turning pale as the ambulance pulled up. They rushed out the gurney and pushed through the doors.

They told us to lay her flat on the gurney and we did as we were told. They strapped her in and told me to get in the back with her.

I got in as they slammed the doors and took off. One person was questioning me while the other stuck an IV up her arm. Alyssa moaned and searched for something to hold. SHE MOVED!

"I was coming over to see her and I found her in the bathroom in a pool of blood crying." I said looking at her snow white face. I took her hand lightly.

"Ok. What did you do then?" Te lady asked as she opened the towels.

"I put her in the tub and tried to wash off the blood." I said. Both nurses were examining her legs.

"Ok. Do you know if she can stand?" The other nurse asked. I shook my head.

"She can't. She tried but her legs are too weak. They both nodded as we went to a stop and the opened the back doors.

"Sir, follow us and we'll tell you where to sit." One lady said as they pushed Alyssa through the doors.

I followed and was directed right outside the room Alyssa was in. I sat down an ran my fingers through my hair.

I have to call Louis.

Louis P.O.V

We were almost through with the signing. I couldn't concentrate... All I did was look down at the table then to my phone signing my name.

My phone lot up with Ed's name. I grabbed it.

"Hello?" I asked signing my name over Harry's face.

"Louis. Alyssa is in the hospital." He said. That's it, I'm going home.

"What happened!?" I yelled. The whole room was silent and looking at me.

"I'm not sure. Her eyes rolled back and she passed out." He said I laid my head in the table. I should haw made her stay longer.

"I'll catch a plane out there now." I said standing up and turnin around.

"No, Alyssa doesn't want you to stop. Come when your done." He said. I looked out to the crowd.

"Fine. Call Eleanor and Mum and tell them to get over there. Are the other girls their?" I said rubbing my face with my left hand. All eyes were still on me.

"No, we just got here. They don't even know she cut in the first place." He said. God, I wish Alyssa wasn't suborn. She's passed but Ed and I both know she would kill me if I stopped the signing.

"Ok. Ill keep my phone with me. Please, let her know I will be addressing this and that I love her." I said siting down.

"Ok. Ill tell her, and get Eleanor to call your mom. I don't have her number." He said. I told him bye and hung up.

Everyone was staring at me.

"I'm sorry for the outburst. Alyssa is in the hospital right now. As you can see I just found out." I said. Everyone mumbled 'oh my god.' And 'leave'.

I continued to sign my name and every fan said to tell her to get better and they love her. Trust me, I will tell her.