Wanna Dance With No Pants?

Chapter 16

I walked around the apartment. It was beautiful, almost like a penthouse in a hotel... In my view. I was in a small room with a old twin mattress, a table and some posters.

I walked into one of the two rooms and saw a note on the door.

'Alyssa, Please don't tear it up! It's Paul's cousins! He's away on a world travel thing till the new year. Im just renting it for you till you get your own. See you soon, Louis' the note read. I'm gonna kill that kid.

I looked in the room. It had a queen sized bed.

"CALL IT!" I yelled. Victoria came running to see what I was talking about.

"NO FAIR!" She complained. I laughed and pushed her onto the floor. She gave me a weird look.

"You try living with five teen boys with the mental age of six for multiple weeks!" I said opening the closet. It's a whole other room!

I turned an saw an on suit bath. God I love this.

Emma came in with a pale face.

"Ed Sheeran is in our living room." She said. I smiled and nodded.

"I know. He was my surprise." I said laying on my new bed.

"Did y'all, ya know, have some fun?" She asked winking and patting the bed. I shook my head.

"It's different now that I've met him, I honestly could die happy now for the first time in my life." I said staring at the ceiling.

"Oh, so... When you gonna hook me and Hazza up?" She asked looking around my room.

"Shut up." I said sitting up and laughing. She made a derp face.

I stood up and flicked her off. She fake cried while I walked out.

Eleanor was standing at the door with Victoria and Ed when I came out.

"Ready to go?" She said slinging the keys around her finger.

"What?" I asked the same time Emma came out.

"First night in London, we're takin you to a party. Well, I am... Ed's just gonna drop us off." She said opening the door. We all walked out and headed towards the elavator.

"We have nothing to wear." I said no wanting to get trashed my first night in London.

"I've got stuff." She said as the elevator opened. Crap.

We got to Els floor and Went to her room while Ed watched TV.

- Car -

"I don't really want to go... I'm not in the club mood." I said as we got in the car.

"Psh. I'm going!" Victoria laughed. Eleanor turned to me from the passenger seat.

"You can call a cab when we get there if you really don't want to." She said handing me some money.

"No. I can take her home." Ed spoke up.

"Just don take a detour." Emma said winking at me. I flicked her off and Ed blushed.

I handed Eleanor her money as the car stopped at a red light. Someone honked and yelled to Ed. He smiled then waved to them, in the end causing them to fangirl more.

"Guys, I'm bored can you turn on the radio?" Victoria spoke up after a while. Eleanor turned it on and some weird music was playing...

"Do you have an outlet or Bluetooth I could plug my phone into?" I asked. Ed nodded and handed me the cored.