P1

1. They are deffinetly a switch however they have a preference for top.

2.They're a dom, Infact they're a very good at being a Dom, practically a professional.

3.They analyse your reactions to everything, therefore they know how to give you the perfect orgasm.

4. Before they start they will look your body up and down then slightly smirk as they think of everything they want to do to you.

5.They trace your body slowly with their index finger whilst describing exactly what they're going to do to you.
-(they also go through all the precautions such as protection and safe words)

6.After the first time they did it with you they are aware of how your body is shaped and exactly what you like as a result of knowing this they will create toys fit perfectly for you.

7. When using toys they will feel your abdominal to see how far they've reached. If they feel like it didn't go far enough they will jam it in further and hold you down by placing their two fingers on your stomach, then they'd say, "Just hold on a moment my dear"

8. When they're about to start they slowly lick their two fingers whilst remaining eye contact with you.

9.They love to slowly rub your pussy and watch you flinch, they then will tease you, then unexpectedly they slide two fingers in.

10.To stop you from moaning too loud they put two of their fingers in your mouth