P7

61. Hange pours honey down themself when they're fully clothed, they then make you lick it off of them until they're clean, even if this means taking off clothing to get to it, you have to clean them and they won't let you stop until they're completley, clean.

62.Hange sometimes wears medical gloves whilst doing it, after all they're a 'mad scientist' that controls you.

63. They use a remote controlled vibrator on you from time to time, however they use it most when you're in a meeting with them and others, not to mention they'd turn the dial up when you have to talk.

64.They're known for how careful and steady their hands are this meaning that they're especially good when it comes to rubbing your clit, providing immaculate pleasure.

65. When they decide to play doctor and patient they'll pour all sorts of liquids on you and rub them in slowly.

66. They'd ping your underwear constantly, not touching you unless you beg for it, they like to see you desperate.

67. They enjoy making out with you whilst pinning you too a wall.

68.They are not afraid to put a gag in your mouth if you're too loud, but they hate gag's in their mouth, they prefer being loud and vocal.

69.They would buy crotchless pants and wouldn't let you look at them until they put them on you, they then would proceed to play with your pussy, until you want to go further.

70. Although it may seem as a surprise they're the ones who go sex toy shopping, only because they want to get the biggest of everything and not let you interfier.

Extras because I cant count;

.They'd prefer to fuck you on their bed.

.They like it when you grit your teeth in an attempt to contain your moan, it makes them want to go harder/faster.