P8

71. When playing truth or dare with you, they'd certainly find a way to make you flustered, it's entertaining for them to watch you try to hide your red face, especially when you're with others.

72. Hange has two versions of a hug, one which being a regular affectionate hug, two being a regular hug with a twist, this twist being that Hange wikl guide their hand down to your underwear and with consent, they finger you until you are nearly finished, they they will likely edge you.

73. Hange is not particularly fond on the idea of watching porn, they prefer to listen to it instead.

74.Hange likes to have sex in the dark, it's 'more exciting that way' this is probably because Hange can be as unpredictable as they would like and get a better reaction out of you.

75. Hange paces around the room whilst removing their bottoms, then will proceed to make you flustered, they don't realise they're just in their underwear and give you affection (hugs or just holding you), until realising and then they procced to tease you about it.

76. When Hange catches you staring at them, they lift their glasses/goggles up and then they wink, whilst you blush they will act confused and try to 'calm you down', This initially ending in a kiss.

77. When Hange changes their clothing they notice how you get flustered, they walk over to you then begin to remove more of their clothing while asking why you're getting so flustered, they then smirk and then strip naked, they attempt to give you a hug, giving you permission then to do whatever you desire, they're down for anything.

78. Hange often the first one to start tounge action when kissing, but absloutley loves it when you move first.

79. They like it when you give them permission to do whatever to you, they have alot of ideas after all.

80. They're main goal when having Sex is to make you moan really loud, they'll do anything to achieve this, but of course you're not the only one moaning.