P9

81. If you're to sit next to Hange, you'll find that they often guide their hand to your thigh and squeeze it.

82. If you ever ask to fuck them, they'd tease you before they agree. They won't go easy on you, so prepare.

83. Sometimes Hange will make out with you in the hallway to catch you off guard, if they hear footsteps, they'll smirk and push you into the nearest utility closet. Hange takes this opportunity to finger blast you, making you hold in the moan until you're visibly struggling, they lift up your shirt and play with your tits, whilst you hold in your moan. Can you make it that long?

84. Hange will casually and randomly grope your tits, nobody knows why, maybe it's just because they like them?

85. Hange will let you touch them, however, you have to do your part before, they could be cruel or creative when using this, but you'd pay the price to do anything to Hange, right?

86. They won't admit to wanting sex, instead they'd hint to you, this is done by Hange slowly moving their hand to your thigh, rubbing their pinky on your underwear, the then looking at your face for approval, when you consent back they'll start to undress you.

87. When you both are in bed, hidden by Hange's bed cover, they'll prop their knee up to your vagina, lowering you onto it, they'll let you grind on their knee until you wet, they then start to remark how desperate you are using their knee.

89. They'll rip clothes to expose you (not in public)

90. When you're working they'll hug you from behind and pull out one of your boobs and take it out of your shirt, playing with it, twisting your nipples, they act like nothing is happening, although they know full well.