p12

111- Hange will wait until you get out the shower, they'll surprise you and throw you onto the bed, this leaving you exposed, they'll start by kissing your lips, then move up from there, listening to your gentle moan, they like surprising you.

112-Hange loves your thighs, they love it when you wear thigh high socks,they want to be crushed in between them, though they never admit to this, it's very obviously by the way they look at your thighs.

113- When your hands meet during sex, they will glide their fingers in between yours and push them into the bed, then using their other hand to grab your wrist, from there they will grip both your hands with one hand, they will tease you until you manage to break free from their grip.

114-Hange randomly steals your phone and will leave little 'surprises', they can range from a nude or to a video of them finger fucking themself, they always deny leaving these on your phone though.

115- When Hange takes you bra shopping and a sizing option is offered, they will glide their hand up to your tits and grab them, they will fondle them for a few seconds before announcing your size, (which is always surprisingly accurate) they don't like the idea of someone else looking at your bare chest.

116- Hange is the jealous type, no doubt about it, so when they suspect you dating somebody else they'll indirectly say they want proof that you're truly all theirs, this leading you into kissing them was passion, they'll then proceed to announce that you belong to them and then an even longer kiss will follow.

117- Hange wears a white shirt whenever it's raining and they need to go to the shop, they'll then arrive home with an almost completely see-through, they'll casually put the shopping away, until, they notice the flustered look on your face, they question as to why you're so flustered, you realise how oblivious they are so you just direct your gaze to the floor for a moment and deny that you were ever flustered. Hange looks at their top and smirks, they lift your head up with their index finger, they then proceed to rip their shirt, exposing their abs, Hange grabs your hand and places it on their abs. They smirk as they see your flustered reaction, they grab your free hand and lead you to the bedroom. "Aaah, so you wanted this dear, how cute."

118- Hange will offer you ice cream, just so they can lick off the remaining ice cream off your face.

119- Before bed they'll offer you remove your bra, they do, however they grope your tits too, Hange continues this until they get at least a small moan, they like a little 'fun' before bed.

120- Sometimes Hange will wear an oversized shirt, this creating the illusion that they're not wearing any underwear, although, when Hange sits down, legs open just slightly, you'll catch a glimpse of them, watching you burn up from seeing this, they'll ask you a single question. "Want some?"