P17

161-  Hange prefers to have sex on silk bedding, it looks better, feels better, although it stains.

162- If you're being bad Hange will tell you to do it yourself, they will sit you on a chair in the middle of the room and watch you masturbate, purposely humiliating you.

163-They have a strong humiliation kink, they like watching you become flustered, so at random points around the house when it is just the two of you they will expose your body or start to caress your body.

164- They have a habit of putting their glasses on and looking your naked body up and down.

165- When you will not be quiet they will place two fingers in your mouth and glide them to the back of your tongue until you gag.

166- "Come here, how much do you bet this will fit in you?" "Let's find out."

167- They ask you to sit on their face, that's the best angle to eat you out, trust them.

168- Their hands are always cold, so when they grip you they will always send shivers down your spine.

169- Whilst making their way up to your vagina they will leave hickeys, however, they give you them slowly whilst you twitch.

170- When they want to be fucked they look you in the eyes sternly and slowly move your hand in their underwear and they will pull on their shirt, "go wild, I'm all yours"

SIDE NOTE- I've just uploaded a Annie X reader fic! It'd mean alot if ya'll read it, the fic has been a little project for me for months now and I'm really excited to share it with yall!! :))