2nd lap

Walking up to class 1-A, Izuku was one of the first students to find a seat, second only to Iida. Himiko was last minute, but after All Might have an explanation as to who she is and why shes here, she was allowed to participate.

While Himiko was fully aware her seat was on the right hand side of Midoriya, she thought that sitting in his lap would be much better. And despite Izuku's argument, she claimed her spot. When Katsuki Bakugo arrived, he was more then surprised.

"Hey Deku. Who's the girl? She one of those rental girlfriends?" Before Izuku could respond, Himiko spoke up. "Sorry to disappoint, but I'm the real deal. Just because you need rentals doesn't give you the right to make an assumption about someone else."

"The hell you are, that's bullshit. There's no way Deku would possibly get a girlfriend. Why would anyone want him when they could have a real man like me?" Bakugo said, smugly leaning back into his seat. Himiko rolled her eyes. "Real man? Tell me when he shows up because all I see is an immature little brat." Bakugo seethed with anger.
"What did you just say to me you little-"

"Bakugo." Izuku him off. "What do you want Deku?" He said with venom in is voice. "Midoriya. That's what you're gonna call me now. And I have a quirk." Bakugo scoffed. "Who the hell do you think you are, Deku"

Saying nothing, Midoriya began to power up full cowling with green lightning flowing around him. "Like I said. My name Is Midoriya, and I have a quirk. And the answer to your question is, I am the successor of All Might himself."

Before Bakugo could shoot back a reply, Tenya Iida approached to let them know they were being to rowdy as most of the class had entered. As everyone got to their seats a voice rang out. "3 seconds, not as bad as I thought it would be but could be better." A man in a yellow sleeping bag started out at the class, making eye contact with Midoriya.

Then addressing the class once more, he spoke up. "And no orientation. Please get dressed in these outfits and meet me outside." Midoriya and Toga had already been prepared for this, so after everyone else left the class, they simply took off their school uniforms and followed Aizawa.

Once the rest of the class arrived, Aizawa called out. "Midoriya. What was your best ball throw in middle school?" Midoriya stepped forward. "Sorry sir, never got to participate in physical activities due to injuries." He glared back at Bakugo, who flinched.

Aizawa tossed a ball as Midoriya caught it and immediately launched it. Watching it fly he turned and walked back as the ball hit the ground.

"1,000 meters!" Everyone stared in shock. Especially Bakugo, who subconsciously started walking back and fell on his butt.

'The hell is he! He had no quirk just a day ago, and now he has a girlfriend who has never been seen before?! Something just isn't right and I'm gonna figure it out.'

"You'll all be participating in a series of tests to determine your potential using your quirks." Aizawa started at them intensely. "Having said that, you better give give your all. Plus Ultra."

———————————————————————————

For Midoriya, this was all just going through the motions as he had done all of this before and this had not gone unnoticed by his teacher, who had kept his mouth shut. For Himiko however, all of this was new and exciting to her, but thanks to a warning from Midoriya, she kept her mouth shut.

Himiko and Midoriya were both doing well for themselves by the time the ball throw was up again, however this is where Aizawa spoke up. "Midoriya, I can help but notice you half-assing your exam. If you don't give your all in this next text, I'll expel you no questions asked.

No one noticed as Midoriya walked forward, but a smile began to appear on his face. "If that's what you really want sir," he picked up the ball and channeled all of OFA into his arm. "Then it's what I'll give you!" He yelled as the send the ball flying towards the sky, his arm now purple and dangling. Turning to his teacher, he grinned like a maniac. "There... now you know what you're dealing with.." and without another word, he turned and walked back to the students of 1-A.

Aizawa just stood there both amused and annoyed.

Back with the crowd, Himiko was not very surprised that Izuku would do that, but was surely finding it hard to resist the blood flowing down his arm. Unable to move or take her eyes off of his arm, she had missed it when Ochako had approached him.

"Hey, is your arm ok? That looks pretty nasty!" Izuku, who surprisingly didn't feel any of the hatred from earlier responded with a smile. "Ah it's fine. Used to happen all the time." Ochako didn't seem convinced but didn't want to push it after their last interaction on the day of the entrance exam.

"If you say so. Just let me know if there's anything I can do to assist you, ok?" She said as she walked forward to do her ball throw. Izuku looked back and couldn't help but get a feeling in his stomach. He thought to himself.

'There's no need to be rude to her. She hasn't done anything.' He turned to find Bakugo glaring at him. Letting out some of his animosity, he bared his teeth at Bakugo with a glare. 'You however.. I'm gonna see just how far I can push you.'
———————————————————————————