Re:Start.

"Mom! I'll be staying home for a while ok!?" Midoriya can be heard yelling at the top of his lungs from his room. A concerned Inko Midoriya responds. "O- of course! Anything you need!" As she runs off to finish errands.

As she steps out the door, she bends over to read a letter that has been placed at her door step. "Huh, that's weird, I wasn't expecting anything" she delicately opens the envelope, sliding her finger across the seal to pull out a neatly folded paper. As she unfolds it, she's overcome with confusion as she begins to read it out loud.

"What is this..? Incoming in three, two-" before she can finish, she is cut off by a swift neck-chop that knocks her out. A man stands before her, grinning wildly. "One... ah you poor woman. I'm sorry I had to do this, but you wouldn't have let me near him. And I'd prefer to avoid killing you... especially after last time."

In Midoriya's room, A exhausted and mentally strained Izuku lays on his bed, with a Himiko pacing along the bed side. "Ok smarty cinnamon, what do we do now?" Izuku falls back on to his bed, sinking even deeper into it.

"I don't know Himiko. Everything is so screwed up I don't even know anymore. If I go back I have to deal with the hatred of my classmates, which sure I'm used to but like.. No! And If I don't, then everyone has even more of a reason to hate me! It's impossible!" He sits up, a look of defeat in his eyes.

"I wish sometimes that me and you could just show up to U.A the day of the entrance exam and just start from there.." Himiko stays silent, then says "Yeah.... that would be nice."

"Well then, let's make it happen!" Upon hearing the voice that just spoke, Izuku jumped up, instantly activating OFA with Himiko doing the same before dropping to the ground out of pain.

"Ow! I guess I'm more injured from all that power usage," Himiko says to herself. The man speaks up. "Huh? Oh yeah OFA is a bitch ain't it," before letting out an airy chuckle. Both of the teenagers faces turn pale as their blood runs cold. Midoriya is the first to speak. "How do you know about that." He keeps a calm and collected voice, but inside he is panicking.

"That ain't important. Anyway you said you had a wish to go back? Well what would you do if I said I can help you. No bs or anything. Just do me a small favor when you go back, and all will be well."

"Are you kidding? Why would we believe a word you say!?" Himiko slowly stood up, anger and caution in her eyes. "You don't have to and I don't expect you to, which is why I'm gonna prove it to you."

The man slowly approaches them beginning to lift his hand. "Return by willpower!" He yells, opening a small little rift in Izuku's room. "Oh yeah and before you go.." he hands Himiko a paper. "I trust you know what to do. People will have a lot of questions with a look alike running around.." Himiko's eyes dilate as she realizes what he means, but before anything else can be said, the man yells. "Oh! Almost forgot, the name is Natsuki Subaru and don't you forget it. Have fun!"

As the two are sucked into a void of light that forces their eyes shut, its only for a moment but they feel their bodies rise in temperature, before sharply dropping. When they open their eyes again, Midoriya can't believe what he sees before him.

"U.A... no way..." Midoriya mutters, but before anything he can say anything else, he trips over a crack in the ground. 'Oh come on, Again?!' He can't  help but accept his fate, ongoing it won't hurt much, but the impact never comes. He opens his eyes to see a familiar face looking back at him. It's none other than the heart breaker, Ochako Uraraka. Himiko begins to power up instinctively as energy begins to crackle around her, but is stopped by Midoriya

"Are you ok? Sorry for using my quirk on you without permission but-"

"Put me down." He cuts her off with an icy tone. She can't help but flinch as she hears them. Like a submissive dog afraid of the yelling of their owner, she releases her hold on him before quickly walking into the building. Without saying another word, Izuku and Himiko follow.