A Hero and A Villian

Himiko Toga was in a trance. Desperately fighting off the urges that had been building up the more she denied them.

B̸̨̟̠͔̱͚̻͇̀͌̀͗l̶͙̤̿͆͘͝ơ̷̙̺͍͚̙͚͔̫̍̅̑̍o̸̧̡̧̙͉̲̣̘͔̹̓̈́̈̓̊̒̌̑d̸̢̧̹̜͖̎͋͋̀̃̈́̔̔̈͌̂͑̋̓
Blood
Blood

Y̴̛̬͙̑̒͋̄͆͛͗́̕͝͠O̴͇̪̫͓̮͈̞͔̪̩͍̼̤̍̈͌̇̓̒͊̓͂̑͗̈́̇͊̀̃̒̋̈́̍̈̅͐͊̎͘̕̚͝U̴͉͓̭̼͕̣̺̺̖͛̏̑̎̐̔͌͐͂̃̈͑̆̓̋̐̾̂́̽̎̋͗̇͆̍̅͑̃́͑̌̉̿̚̕͠͝.̸̹̥̙̳̗͔̖͖̇̏̈͑̓̈̈́͐̓̏̅̄͆̽̑͌̌͆̓̃̉͑͋̋͂͛͒̉̓͐̇̾͋̈́̓̆͆̎̓̍̚͠͝ͅͅ ̸̢̨̡̢̡͉̻̼̼̪̻̙̫̝̪̙͚̼̩͇͓̻͔̰̪̭̪̬̙̘͇̺̣͇̹͈̣̀̄͐̿̚͠͠ͅĶ̷̛͉̩͔̼̞̰̟̩̣͚͉͙̪̜͚͙̮̿̉́̑̋̑̋̿́͆́̆̀̒̋̉̄̈̋̔́͌̒̀͂̀̎̈́̀̓́͂̀̃̎̓͆̿̚͘͠͠͠͝Ņ̶̡̡̧̞̫͎͙̘͎͔̈͋͑̌̃̒͊͂̔̉͌͆͒͊̍̋̄̇͗̃͑̈́̀͆̂̆̍̒̇͆́͐̊͌̐̓͂̀̎́̾̓̑͝͠͝͝Ǫ̸͎͚̗̥͓͚̙̬͈̲͐̈́̅͂̀̒͜Ŵ̵̧̨̡̺͚͎͈͓̘̱͎̩͕̺̫͈̭̪̥̖̗̬̯̘̣̙͓̥̰͈̪͍̪͎̤̯̞͕̩̯͓͔̬̝̽́̎̄̈́̊̅̆̎̄̔̏̐̈̇͋̀͐̾͠.̶̢̨̨̧̢̧̛̙̜͚̖̺̜̹̲̖͙͖̮͈̳̰̺̙̻̗̪͔̘͍̗͎͇͉̻̝̺͓̠͕̦̋̈͌̈́͛̀̾̑́̕̕͠͝ͅ ̶̛̠̗̬̗̯͉̬͚̭͔̯̦̙͙̫̫̠͇̖͔̭̹̠̉́̈́͊͒̆̑̅̒̆́̏̄͌̏̑͑̿͆̇̄͐̌̓̅̌͂̀̅͑̆̿̎̉̿͑͊̈̓̇̅̚̚̚̕̕͜͝͝͝Y̴̢̡̢̢̧̡̛̮̣̗̙̹̱̹̣͎̱̣̲͓̤̩̯̞̱͇̘̯̘̤̗̩͖̝̦̭̪̪͕̳̤̲̳͈͆̇̎͊́̃̀̂̈̀̔̀̽͆͆̇̏̓̒̾̌̒̍̄͐̐̒̉̑̌͘̕̕͠͠͠O̴͎͎̠͔͙͌́͂͒͠Ư̷̡̢̨̢̡̡̺͎̹͉̩̳̙̟͔̖̳̘̼̟̦̮̼̯͚̖̲̯̮̙̬͍̞̜̳͇̫̱͚͌̉͗̿̽̀̐̔̄̆͋́͊̒̀̓̔̉̇͆̅̆̽͑̒̆̀͗̉͒̈̔͆͘̚͘͝͝ͅ.̴̛̛̟̤̣̭͓̟͈͚̺̲̥̺̤̲̘̞̙̬̙̤̯̻̎̔͋̿̅̄̔́͐̅̂̾͝ͅͅͅͅ ̴̨̧͇̹̤̮̺̙̟͎̬͓͖̣̣̮̟͖̱͓͉͇̙̤͖͖͋̐́͜ͅW̸̢̨̛͚̲͍̘̖̯̬͍̝̠̯̺͉̳̹̹̗̟̫͓̱̥̜̦̙͚͉͎̘̬̰̞̤͎̾̿͋͑̌A̵̧̨͚̬͈̻̪͈̝̙͔̫̲͓̟̼̣̘̬̻̣̲͙͕̳̬̗̦͖̣̮̗͓͈̣̳̤̤̋̇̓̌͑̆̂̔̈́̏̿̾̚̚͜͜ͅͅN̷̨̛̛̺̫̯̙̤̖̱̝͆̽̆͌͐̅͒͂̀̉̐̉͊̇̐̆̅̈́͆̕̕͘̚̕͝T̶̨̧̛̻͖̝̖͇̣͇̲͈͎͖̯͕̬̻͔̼̻͈̪͙͙͖̦̬͚̲͕̟͖̙̈͆͌̏̽͑̿̌͆͊̊͌̾̀̃̑̍͊̐́̌̊̽̈̚͘͜͠.̷̡̨̧̢̡̼̩͉͙͔̭͔̥̺̱͉̲̬̜͎̬̫͍͇̦̹̖̲͉̩͔̗̝̙̻̭͇͇͇̼͙͔͖̻̟̦͆͛̒͆̿̇͌̆̆̉̉́̊͒͆͊̽͊͂̑͝ ̷̡̨̧̞̘͙͈͚͍͍̫̖̳͓̤͍̬̳̤̼̙̹̗̮̣͕͉̮̅͋̆̊̋̀̽͑̏͋̈́͜I̴̡̨̮̟̼͕̱̥͔̼͔̝͑̒͐̑̄͗͆̎̽̓̀͜T̴͈͇̠̫̮͇̭͙͔̯͇͔́͐̐̅̿̈́͛̓͂̎̏̒̈́̆̀̔͆͆̾̿̄̾̔̓͑̄̅̑͐̇̿͝͠.̷̧̻͚͔̥̺̠͚̮͈͈͇͈̞̗̳̙̫̬̘̫̜͕̣̤̪͈̻̠̻̖̣̠̩̤̻̗̹̦̑͂̐́̊̽̆͆̊̊͋̈́͑͛̇̃́̇͒̔̚͜͝ͅ
T̴̳̀̅͗͒̽̄̌̓̊̓͒̑̍̓̂̆̓͂̊͗͆̀̑̀̇͂͠͝ơ̵̢̡̥̰̱̻̞̩̙̱̱͉̻̜̦̫͈̼̠͓̜̣̹̼̳̪͍̘̹̲̲̺̺͕̋̃͑̊̎̌̋̉͛͛͐̓̿̀̉͑͒͗́̊̊͗̂̀̊̎̑͋͑̓͗̑͑̀̓͌͂̑̉̚̚͘̚̕͜͠͠g̵̘̙̗̗͖̼̐̈́͊̃͂̔̓̆̃͑̎̒̊̌̍̈̊͗͒̽̓̀́̐̈́͒͊͌̿̓̅̈́̚͠a̵̡̨͇͍̜̱͚̱̯̟͚̺̥̯͂̑̏̓̍͌̄̕͠?̴̡̧̤̘̦̻̫̦̣̪̯̱̟̗̤̮̩̙̞̰͎̙̖͚̗̰̖̝͚͙̼̟̮̘͋̇̒̾̇̃̊̓̔͗̃̾̋̋̿͐̋̒̾̍͠ͅ
Ţ̸̢̩͖̖̟̩̲̝̙̲̖͑̈́̒̐͌̋̅͝͠õ̷̢̢̪̰̫̬̾͘g̸̮̤̞̞͇̮̙͓̗̪͓͎̠̲̝͚̪̠̱̍̌͜͜͜͜͜ͅa̶̧̛̱̹̬̱̩̙͎̖͔͉̳͔͓̞͎̮͖̝͖͚̦̫͓̣̮̙̓̂́͑̊̔̃̇̌̄͒̔̀̐̐̌̀̅͠ͅ?̴̢̨̨̛̤̱̫̘͔̬̠̼͈̜͙̩̟͉̻͉̺̦̤̪͕̝͚͈̘͊͂̒̂̏̊̿̃̐̊͂͑̒̊̂̊̀̈͘͜͠͝͠ͅͅ
T̸̢̥̫̰͚̥̼̎̓̔̕o̵͙̹̱̥̓̊̇̃̑̚͜͠͝ͅg̴͓̞̹͍̫̹̖̅̏̈́̑͑͌á̵͎̺̬̉͋̅̋͌̽̚?̸̢̟͙͙̩̤̟̯̇͆̈̓̏

"Toga!" Snapping out of her trance, Midoriya stared into her eyes with concern. "Wha? What is it?" She asked. Izuku showed her his phone. It displayed his messages with All Might. "After school, All Might wanted to have a talk with you alone. He wants to get to know his other successor, ya know?" Himiko processed this. "Umm sure. What will you do after school?" Midoriya looked off in the distance as he thought. "I'll probably just head home. Almost positive you know where that is." With a slight blush, Himiko nodded.

Throughout the rest of the day Himiko's head was filled with many thoughts. After all, this All Might had no history with her to begin with, much less knew her history. Even through lunch while Midoriya talked to the others at the table, she was in her own thoughts and worries. But no matter what, it was going to happen regardless.

———————————————————————————

Walking towards the room All Might was in, a pit began to form in her stomach. Her breath began to feel heavier with every step she took. Before she reached the room, she ran to the nearest window to try to regain herself. And for a moment, it work as she spotted Midoriya walking home and talking happily with Iida and Ochako. Bakugo trailing far behind with his fists clenched.

Seeing this made her instinct to protect Midoriya overcome her fear, but that changed when she felt a hand on her shoulder. "Young Himiko, are you-"
Before that sentence came to an end, she was already targeted a kick at her aggressor only to make contact with a shielding hand. "Hey calm down, I'm not here to hurt you." Once again filled with fear, she slightly began shaking while stepping inside of the room and taking a seat on a couch.

'Calm down Himiko, there's nothing to be afraid of. You're not a villain anymore so you have nothing to fear.'

'But you also don't have your precious Midoriya to handle this situation for you. One little slip, and All Might will not be so welcoming of you.'

'That's not true. Surely He will give me another chance. I can be a hero with Midoriya.

'Can you really? After all, he doesn't even know how to feel about you most of the time. Who's to say he won't leave you behind like all the rest!?'

Shut up! That won't happen! Izuku would never do that.. right?

"Ms. Toga, are you ok?"

"Huh?" Toga who had been in her own head the entire time finally came to. "Yeah.. I'm fine. I'm fine." She said that second one as to confirm it to herself. All Might took it as a sign to begin.

The questions he asked weren't all that difficult. Most were very straightforward, and Toga had no problem answering. Until the final question.

"So, how did you and Young Midoriya meet?" She paused, a slight fear taking over her once more before she began to take deep breaths in and out.

"I was... a well known trouble maker in the city. Sometimes it was like it wasn't me. One thing would lead to another, and before I knew it, I would make a mess. One day I noticed Midoriya was having an extremely bad day. He had so many tears flowing down his face, it hurt to watch." She took a shaky breath in as All Might continued to listen intently.

"Well, I thought to myself, maybe I could distract him from whatever was troubling him. So I approached him, made a couple of jokes, made him chase me thought the city, and it worked. By the time I stopped, he had completely forgotten about what was bothering him. From there, we just started taking, and now here we are!"

All Might closed his eyes, nodding with a smile on his face. "I see. Well young Toga, it's getting late and I don't want to keep you for too long, and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. You and Young Midoriya will make very promising successors." He stuck his hand out to Himiko, who was now on the verge of tears. "Thank you.. Thank you! You don't regret it I promise!" She said as she shook his hand and darted out the door towards Midoriya's house.

All Might watched as the girl tore out of Ua and into the city. A smile creeped upon his face once more. "Good luck Young Toga. And enjoy your second chance." And with that, All Might walked away, feeling satisfied with his actions.

———————————————————————————