Feelings.

Izuku Midoriya was having an amazing day. He had gotten a fresh new start, established that he wouldn't be pushed around anymore, and had been given a fresh new start in more ways than one. He had a very pleasant evening dinner with his mother before going to take his shower. Once out, he laid in his bed and just texted people on his phone.

It was around 11:30 when he heard a knock on his window. Without even needing to check, he opened it as Himiko Toga came flying through. "How'd it go?" Izuku asked.

"I guess it was ok. It's just weird seeing him when he doesn't know me I guess." She at on the edge of the bed and pulled her knees to her chest. She also began running the memories through her head. "Hey, Izuku?"

The boy who was currently updating his hero notebooks stopped and turned in his chair and faced the girl. "What's up?" She didn't say anything for a little.

"How do you feel towards me?" She slightly looked up towards him as he looked at his legs. He sighed. "Look it's complicated. I mean, we just got sent back in time. How is that even possible? I'm sorry, I just have so much on my mind right now that I just can't give you a solid answer."

Toga let out a sigh. "Is it also because you're hoping that you and Uraraka could have something before Bakugo interferes?" Midoriya said nothing. Toga lowered her head once more. "I figured."

"I'm sorry. It's hard to explain, but we had such a good friendship. So many moments between us. And I refuse to believe it was all fake." Without saying anything else, Himiko shifted to a direction she could stare out the window. Izuku, assuming this was the end of the conversation, walked towards his bed before getting under the covers and Turing off the light.

In almost complete darkness, Himiko spoke while staring out into the stars with determination in her voice. "I'm going to prove that I'm better then her in every way. Then you'll fall in love with me instead."

Facing the opposite direction while under the covers, Midoriya couldn't help but smile. 'I guess that will make my choice easier then.' He thought to himself as he fell asleep.