Update

Hi, It's LongEvities. It's been about 2 years, I'm older now, I considered taking down the stories but I'm glad to see people are still finding it and enjoying it. So I won't be taking it down. I apologise for the several "I'm back" and "Return" that never actually happened.
  As for why I like didn't end up "returning" I have some personal issues that started around then. (I'm depressed. lmao honestly our entire generation is but ya.)
  Looking back I don't have any regrets. I do wish I hadn't done as much kissing and been peer pressured to write WinterWatcher because I mean.. I ship Moonbli WAIT! STOP! DO NOT GO ON ABOUT WHY WINTERWATCHER IS SUPERIOR. I just genuinely enjoy MoonBli's interactions (also it's canon)
  If you want me to go back to doing the truth or dare thing tell me in the comments as well. Also please give more truths and dares if you want that. Please more truths like its interesting and all to see how each character would react to dares but truths are fun, pls make the truths like something.. not covered in the lore cause' that would take the fun out of writing , just like checking the wiki.
  If you've posted a truth or dare in an earlier chapter just to tell you I won't be looking through those because I'm definitely going to accidentally write something I already have so if you want to see yours comment here and any chapter after (I'll be looking at the one's in the chapter before this as well) if i actually start writing again. PG13 don't you dare ask me to write smut. Also in hindsight, young me wrote a dirty joke unintentionally, I was just really proud of the pun I came up with. If you know, you know. Cya.