Sorry Moonbli!

......

*Envelope appears in mid-air*

Qibli: Okay. Let's see... It's from... Hey! New writer! VortexLord999! I dare... Uhhhhhhh

Kinkajou: WHAT IS IT?!

*Kinkajou snatches the envelope from Qibli*

Kinkajou: Hah! Oh Qibli you poor dragon. I dare Winter and Moon to be locked in a room together for an hour and Qibli has to watch!! Mwahahahahhah! WinterWatcher lives on!

Turtle: Let's get this over and done with. I enchant this envelope to teleport Winter and Moon into a locked room together and Qibli is omnipresent and cannot close his eyes and has to watch them. Plus, make the rest of us able to see both Winter and Moon AAAAAAND Qibli's reaction!

Qibli: Why you... *Zap*

Winter: Uhhh... Hi.

Moon: Hi. So what do we do?

*Moon and Winter start kissing*

Qibli: ARGHHHHH! NOOOOOOO! MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP! MOONBLI IS DYING! AHHHHHH!

*Qibli covers his eyes with his talons*

Kinkajou: Turtle do something! He HAS to watch!

*Turtle sighs*

Turtle: I enchant this envelope to keep all of Qibli's body parts unable to cover his eyes.

Qibli: ARGHHHHH! NOOOOOOO!

One hour later...

Qibli is unconscious against the wall...

Winter: That was great...

Kinkajou: Should we wake Qibli up?

Peril: Nah. Let him stay unconscious for awhile.

Moon: That was... nice. I guess WinterWatcher is kinda cool.

*Kinkajou squeals in joy*

Kinkajou: Yessss! WinterWatcher has sailed!

*Everyone stares at Kinkajou*

Kinkajou: Um. I mean yea... Pretty cool I guess. Who wants to move on?! I know I want to move on! Let's move on! Hey! Me! Yes, me? Truth or dare?

Qibli: Well, that was fast... Why did she sound like Tsunami for awhile?

Winter: Because she was talking to herself?

......

(Submit truths and dares for Kinkajou! Please not all dares!)

Shoutouts:

Shoutout to VortexLord999! Go check out his/her works!